Harry Redknapp

MyPalAl

Definitely though they would have been better today. Was really poor and now is the first time I really can see them go down since Harry came. Though it´s really close in the bottom so it´s still a long way to go, but they really needed that victory. As been said too. Considered all the money they put down in the team, and all the players they bought, the still got a shocking poor squad.

I love the story of how they bought Samba. Fernandes asked Redknapp to write down a wish-list of centre backs, money no object. The list included the likes of Vidic, but Fernandes managed to come back with Samba.

I saw a bit of their game yesterday, and Samba looked overweight and ponderous. Strikers with a bit of pace will find him out. It doesn't look like they've done their proper research.

I love the story of how they bought Samba. Fernandes asked Redknapp to write down a wish-list of centre backs, money no object. The list included the likes of Vidic, but Fernandes managed to come back with Samba.

I saw a bit of their game yesterday, and Samba looked overweight and ponderous. Strikers with a bit of pace will find him out. It doesn't look like they've done their proper research.

He has'nt played competative football since November, he is a decent player, but they do not have time for him to get fit, the bottom three are looking close to getting cut adrift.

Tapping up Ronaldo now...hope Real Madrid report him.

“I’d give all the money you can get to have Cristiano Ronaldo at Queens Park Rangers. And we’d definitely be champions.

“He’s simply a fantastic player. There is no doubt he and Lionel Messi are the best.

“For Ronaldo, it’s good that he keeps trying to get above Messi to be the best player in the world.”

They're done, and so too Redknapp's top flight career.

This time last year he thought he had the England job, now he's heading to The Championship. Love it.

This time next year he'll be on Transfer Deadline Day instead of the Transfer Gimp, live from his car window outside the studio.

Since QPR would be his second relegation I hope that if they go down he gets a serial relegator reputation.

Nah everyone knew he took on a tough job.  Someone will always seek him for employment.

Got himself a reputation as a relegation escape artist, now he's going down without a whimper. Tough job but he was still daft enough to take it on. QPR are heavily reliant on the teams outside the drop zone and those in it dropping plenty points so they can play catch up, just not going to happen now for them. No real goalscorer in their team, major January signing out injured, missing games they could have a chance of getting points from, and a final 3 games against Arsenal, us and Liverpool.

It all looks very different of course, if they manage to get two wins against Southampton and the mackems, but I think they'll suffer a real morale damager against Man United.

Guest neesy111

Again, no blame for a result towards Arry from the media. Chris Kamara today on Goals on Sunday: "Harry had them set up fantastic, the team just didn't follow orders."

Kamara is a cunt of the highest order IMO.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Again, no blame for a result towards Arry from the media. Chris Kamara today on Goals on Sunday: "Harry had them set up fantastic, the team just didn't follow orders."

Kamara is a cunt of the highest order IMO.

Nah, he's fair in that he only ever seems to have a kind word to say about anyone.