Harry Redknapp

MyPalAl

Isn't Sambas release figure 12.5m

Can't see it being that if QPR have activated it.

Why not ? Fernandes is reputed to be worth over $400 million, and he is bankrolling the club.

We have a multi billionaire owner, means nothing tbh

No we don't, Ashley at most is worth £200m

He's worth slightly more than that...

http://www.forbes.com/profile/michael-ashley/

Divorced and still worth $2.5 billion, imagine if his wife hadn't taken it all, we may have signed another 10 players for 5 million and a tub of garlic butter

Wife only got £50m inc estate value.

Getting back together now though last i heard.

Bet she spent it all on shoes, whereas he's a saver

Thats using the old rule of a Billion where £100m is classed as a billion, thats no longer the case.

Not sure I understand. Oh well, just keep taking the tablets

The UK used to class 100m as 1bn, thats no longer the case for financing terms where we now follow the American rule of a thousand million being 1bn.

Ashley's cash count is actually somewhere between £150m and £200m in British sterling, when adjusted it incorrectly adjusts it to an American billion.

Thats using the old rule of a Billion where £100m is classed as a billion, thats no longer the case.

The UK used to class 100m as 1bn, thats no longer the case for financing terms where we now follow the American rule of a thousand million being 1bn.

Ashley's cash count is actually somewhere between £150m and £200m in British sterling, when adjusted it incorrectly adjusts it to an American billion.

You soft sod. Uk used to be a million million for a billion.

Wasn't a billion classed as a million million?

Fuck off beautiful mind :)  far to complicated that man, even if that was the case, as a percentage he is still worth the same compared to Fernandes, so does not make sense

It never has.

It never has.

Fuck me sideways.  :lol:

No offence to Stifler but he really should stick to what he know, gets himself into some absolute :anguish: situations trying to be clever.

And what would that be? (The goal was wide open.)

Fake Hulk rumours :dontknow: