Harry Redknapp

MyPalAl

http://i.imgur.com/39df7NL.png

:lol:

HARRY REDKNAPP INTERVIEWED THROUGH A CAR WINDOW. BBC getting in on the p*ss take.

Been doing it all day.. :thup:

Can we set THAT window alight please.

Guest reefatoon

It's a good job Redknapp isn't our manager.  Redknapp trying to give his interview through the window while Ryder was licking it

Wrecking ball day, loving Harry and Rosie's work, won't be long before qpr are right alongside The rest of Harry relegated financially crippled former employers

If I was a QPR fan now I'd already be applying for a league place for the inevitable Phoenix club once this thing collapses like a house of cards :lol:

Surely the money is coming from the owners rather than borrowed with the club as security. They'd never get an overdraft or loan for that kind of dosh.

If I was a QPR fan now I'd already be applying for a league place for the inevitable Phoenix club once this thing collapses like a house of cards :lol:

Surely the money is coming from the owners rather than borrowed with the club as security. They'd never get an overdraft or loan for that kind of dosh.

It's the fact that now 175% of their turnover is being spent on wages. Don't have to be a maths whizz to see at some point. Shit hits the fan.