Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

They have the same weaknesses. We need to abandon this sentimental bullocks and find a CB pairing that doesn't get bullied by crap like Rodellega and Graham, doesn't get injured every 8 games, doesn't ask to leave the club that pays them a fucking fortune, and scores the odd goal.

I didn't feel compelled to stay behind and wish him a nice farewell. He's contracted for 3/4 more years for fuck's sake. He's made his hole, now he has to deal with it.

Guest Affy

Been disappointed in some of his performances recently but yesterday he was brilliant - Hopefully he keeps on improving and comes back next year as the heart of our defence.

Bloody great today, love his forays forward. Clearly completely knackered so forgive the substitution, think Tiote could have gone first though.

He will be fantastic for us next year, hopefully with Colo alongside him.

Was massively impressed we managed to sign him, and sure he'll be class for us. Like everyone has said, keep Colo alongside him and we're sorted.

So many class players in our squad TBH, really hope we start next season well.

So so good today, he got replaced by Jonas at LB, hahahahaha. Pardew is such a genius :lol:

Jonas was on a yellow too! So he takes off probably our best player on the day and asks an aging midfielder on a yellow to play out of position to mark Walcott.

Guest hatem garrincha

Jonas and Shola will still play here at the end of the world (for 7 more seasons).

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

So so good today, he got replaced by Jonas at LB, hahahahaha. Pardew is such a genius :lol:

Jonas was on a yellow too! So he takes off probably our best player on the day and asks an aging midfielder on a yellow to play out of position to mark Walcott.

Aye, leave on a yellow carded Jonas to mark a quick player like Walcott, Jonas picked up his yellow for pulling back Walcott, getting done for pace. Absolute genius management at work.

MYM made the wrong choice joining us...

WRONG!

You really think so? If i didn't support NUFC and i was his adviser i would not pick Newcastle as his best option career wise.