Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Willing a player not to join us? Unbelievable.

Hope he comes in soon. We need a lift from somewhere.

:thup:

Says he is coming over early next week. Just enough time for 'Arry or Arsene to turn his head.

:anguish:

Says he is coming over early next week. Just enough time for 'Arry or Arsene to turn his head.

Exactly. I'm even more convinced this won't happen, I think Monday night scarred me.

Send the helicopter over for him, direct to training ground

Why the fuck do we have to wait until the week ffs. Have we learnt absoultely nothing? Get him flown here tonight, fuck it fly our representatives over there and get an agreement with the player in place tonight or first thing tomorrow.

I just had same reaction. Fly him in tomorrow and get him signed up now.  :tickedoff:

Why the fuck do we have to wait until the week ffs. Have we learnt absoultely nothing? Get him flown here tonight, fuck it fly our representatives over there and get an agreement with the player in place tonight or first thing tomorrow.

Hopefully it's because we are in the process of sacking Pardew, but it'll be down to saving a weeks wages or something stupid.

Guest palnese

Could barely give a shite at this moment in time. But if Colo stays, it's obviously a good signing.

Very much the same for me.

Literally couldn't give a shit anymore, I don't think new signings are going to stop the rot.

I'm verging on this view atm. Starting to think 'will be a good buy for next year'.

It's unfair to expect these young lads to come in and hit the ground running and is a risk in itself.

Daft question but is he a good jumper? Couple of 6ft'ers at CB is rare.

Has a good leap aye. But his best attribute is being strong and composed on the ground, making nice tackles and interceptions. Also has the pace to recover most times when he fails at something, just like wor willo

Good with the ball and makes some nice runs forward at times.

Literally couldn't give a s*** anymore, I don't think new signings are going to stop the rot.

I'm verging on this view atm. Starting to think 'will be a good buy for next year'.

It's unfair to expect these young lads to come in and hit the ground running and is a risk in itself.

Even though he's young, he's quality and quite experienced for his age. No problems.

He's fantastic in the air. One of his main strengths.

Has a good leap aye. But his best attribute is being strong and composed on the ground, making nice tackles and interceptions. Also has the pace to recover most times when he fails at something, just like wor willo

:thup: cheers.

Sounds just like what we need them, hopefully he'll hit the ground running if it goes through as foreign centre backs usually need a bit of time for adaptation.

Guest bimpy474

Skills fine.

Firstly i want to know he's a defender, fuck everything else to begin with. A good defender who isn't Williamson.

Imagine not having Williamson in CD, seriously I would be picked up if we sign this guy, actually a decent CD which I want more than a new striker (although we do need one desperatley)