Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest chopey

A german football expert on Talksport just said that Klopp is desperate for an English project .....!!!!!! and still we piss about with Carver

Hasselbaink wouldn't be the worst appointment in the world. He's inexperienced as a manager at the top level but played at the top level, which negates that somewhat. From the interviews I've seen it sounds like he demands a lot from his players, is organized, and takes the coach education side pretty seriously (as opposed to some ex-players who think they know it all and don't bother to study at all). He's played pretty direct and aggressive with Burton from what I've seen/read but that might be in part due to playing in League 2 than any sort of philosophy he might have.

That said, there are better options. I'd still be hitting up Juande Ramos if I were able to make the decision.

Still hold flickering hope of Ketsbia, would rather take a punt on him than any of the usual  sloppy seconds, thirds and fourths on the Premier League merry-go-round of mediocrity.

I agree with this. I'd take a gamble on Ketsbaia. Obviously I'd have others before him but he's not a terrible shout.

A german football expert on Talksport just said that Klopp is desperate for an English project .....!!!!!! and still we p*ss about with Carver

If only….he'd be a perfect fit.  Image... :sweetjesus:

With Flores going to Watford, does that mean Slavisa Jokanovic is going to be available?

I've heard Jokanovic wants to go back to his family in Spain, which might well explain his allegedly ridiculous wage demands.