Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Does anyone think, if Pardew is ever sacked, it could be Peter Beardsley? I certainly wouldn't discount the idea.

Why would you not discount it? Despite being the best player I've seen for us he is a backstabbing cunt who is another one of Ashley's stooges.

Does anyone think, if Pardew is ever sacked, it could be Peter Beardsley? I certainly wouldn't discount the idea.

Why would you not discount it? Despite being the best player I've seen for us he is a backstabbing c*** who is another one of Ashley's stooges.

erm? because I think it could happen?

Linked with Moyes again in tomorrow's Express.

Why would he subject himself to this madness.

He wants rebuild his reputation, we have potential to outsiders, he'll be popular instantaneously because he's not called Alan Pardew.

If you're a non-top 4 manager we're a massive draw, one flukey cup run and you'll be getting a statue and lorded for life.

He was on £6m per year (IIRC) at Everton though so...yeah.

He wants rebuild his reputation, we have potential to outsiders, he'll be popular instantaneously because he's not called Alan Pardew.

If you're a non-top 4 manager we're a massive draw, one flukey cup run and you'll be getting a statue and lorded for life.

He ended up getting the big payoff from ManU, right?

If so, I guess I could see him taking a pay cut for the opportunity to achieve what you've mentioned.

He ended up getting the big payoff from ManU, right?

If so, I guess I could see him taking a pay cut for the opportunity to achieve what you've mentioned.

Just got 1 year payoff for finishing outside the top 4 apparently

I'm watching Stoke f***ing City and Im jealous.  What has the world come to. Kudos to Sparky Hughes.

Did we not make an approach for him in 2008?  If Pardew does go I could see him being another on Ashleys shortlist.

I'm watching Stoke f***ing City and Im jealous.  What has the world come to. Kudos to Sparky Hughes.

Did we not make an approach for him in 2008?  If Pardew does go I could see him being another on Ashleys shortlist.

I always think he gets an unfair press tbh. Done good jobs most places he's been.