Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Benitez would come here like a shot if we were prepared to pay him a top manager's salary - which of course we won't so it's a moot point. Other than that i think he'd love to be manager of Newcastle.

Benitez would come here like a shot if we were prepared to pay him a top manager's salary - which of course we won't so it's a moot point. Other than that i think he'd love to be manager of Newcastle.

Aye, would make a change from his Chelsea stint, he'd actually be appreciated and backed by the fans.  In fact, he'd be f***ing loved if he strolled in after the Pardy Party :lol:

I don't think we would have a problem paying him a salary he would accept, more a case of no chance in hell Pardew will be sacked to create the opening IMO.

Speaking of Stoke, how galling is it that a small time club sacked their manager despite them finishing higher than us in the table?

Says it all really.

I took them quite a few years to get sick of him though.

Well he did bring them Premiership football so sticking with him was hardly unexpected. But even little Stoke want progress.

Speaking of Stoke, how galling is it that a small time club sacked their manager despite them finishing higher than us in the table?

Says it all really.

I took them quite a few years to get sick of him though.

Well he did bring them Premiership football so sticking with him was hardly unexpected. But even little Stoke want progress.

I don't think they think of themselves at "little" at all, always harping on about how they are the second oldest club in the league and founder members. They think they can do better than Pulis, we'll see. Important that the board back their new manager whoever they pick.

Absurd that they, Sunderland, Reading, Southampton and QPR all have made changes despite having ambitions that didn't include Champions League qualification nor buying players for £17m the year before.

Fucking horrendous.

@F8Piraux

Meeting in few days between Rafa Benitez and PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi in Doha, according to Canal +, to talk about a contract

Unlucky, mentals guys.

@F8Piraux

Meeting in few days between Rafa Benitez and PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi in Doha, according to Canal +, to talk about a contract

Unlucky, mentals guys.

Not been keeping up to date with it all but what's happened to Ancelotti ?

spent the afternoon in stoke, they really reckon theyve got a chance of rafa.

Guy from their newspaper just been on talksport also, he reckons thats their main target (he did also admit its unlikely).