Guest chicken little

top, i love this game!

jose -> chelsea

pulis -> madrid

benitez -> stoke

carlo -> brighton

pardew -> newcastle

Guest icemanblue

Pulis to NUFC would surely be pretty short odds if we got rid of Pardew. Not even fucking kidding.

I would laugh until my testicles fell off, if that happened.

Until I realise that it effects me too. Then, I'd pick them up and probably get an ambulance, or something.

Guest reefatoon

Pardew sacked

http://www.tinygif.com/data/media/11/lamont.gif

Pulis given job

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2871481/lamont-spit-o.gif

Can people not talk about stuff like us appointing Pulis? Chills me to the bone.

As if we'd sack Pardew to bring in another long ball merchant. If Pardew goes it will be because he can't get the best out of the technical players we are recruiting. It shouldn't need pointing out but since people won't shut up about Pulis, there it is.

Rafa Benitez to Napoli (according to the Napoli president)

Well he was never going to hang around once Pardew got the vote of confidence. Once it's clear that next season is going to go badly as well, we'll probably have to see who's available mid season.

Rafa Benitez to Napoli (according to the Napoli president)

Well he was never going to hang around once Pardew got the vote of confidence. Once it's clear that next season is going to go badly as well, we'll probably have to see who's available mid season.

:lol:

He has the pick of some of the best. (Napoli, PSG) was he really realistic even if we were going to pay the wages?

I think he would like to stay in the Premier for one of the bigger clubs, we'd be one of them if we were prepared to back him, which I am guessing we wouldn't.