Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

I'd still love RVW, i'm taking nothing away from his ability when he's got Hughton and a poor Norwich side giving him support. Serves him right for choosing that move in the first place like, awful career move.

Yeah Hughton is the reason. Maybe Pardew is the reason Cisse can't score to save his life as well?

If you want to watch over Norwich and show me the chances RVW is missing i'm happy to agree he’s lost it. The fact he's not getting the service to match his needs is the problem. Even the only goal he has scored to date was a half chance at best and he's pulled off a phenomenal header. I've seen nothing of him to suggest he's lost all ability since his flight over to England, i just don't think Norwich is the club he should be at.

A lot of people wanted him here. He starts off poor so now it’s a good dodge? Suppose Bony is a good dodge as well? Yet Caulker who hardly anybody even batted an eye lid over has a good start to the season and suddenly we have missed out and should have signed him?

I'd still love RVW, i'm taking nothing away from his ability when he's got Hughton and a poor Norwich side giving him support. Serves him right for choosing that move in the first place like, awful career move.

His replacement can't stop scoring either. Sporting seem to have ditched their being shite tactic from last season.

Yeah Hughton is the reason. Maybe Pardew is the reason Cisse can't score to save his life as well?

If you want to watch over Norwich and show me the chances RVW is missing i'm happy to agree he’s lost it. The fact he's not getting the service to match his needs is the problem. Even the only goal he has scored to date was a half chance at best and he's pulled off a phenomenal header. I've seen nothing of him to suggest he's lost all ability since his flight over to England, i just don't think Norwich is the club he should be at.

A lot of people wanted him here. He starts off poor so now it’s a good dodge? Suppose Bony is a good dodge as well? Yet Caulker who hardly anybody even batted an eye lid over has a good start to the season and suddenly we have missed out and should have signed him?

A few people have said those things but I don't think everyone feels that way. Would I have taken Bony or RVW over nobody? Sure, but I wasn't keen on Bony from what I'd seen of him, thought his lack of mobility might mean he struggled and I'd never really seen Van Wolfswinkel other than the odd goal so didn't know much about him.

Caulker I'd obviously have taken but with the fee being quite high If I had thought we had that sort of money (which we obviously didn't) I'd have preferred to spend it on a striker.

All I was objecting to is, I know you hate Hughton, but you can't blame him for a striker stuggling to adapt to the league. All good strikers will atleast nick the odd goal here and there. Look at Fletcher at Sunderland in comparison to Altidore. Remy with us compared to Cisse. Even Hooper at Norwich compared to RVW has grabbed a few goals I believe?

All I was objecting to is, I know you hate Hughton, but you can't blame him for a striker stuggling to adapt to the league. All good strikers will atleast nick the odd goal here and there. Look at Fletcher at Sunderland in comparison to Altidore. Remy with us compared to Cisse. Even Hooper at Norwich compared to RVW has grabbed a few goals I believe?

:lol: I don't hate the bloke, he's a nice man, i just don't think he's very good and gets built up massively here. I'm certainly not blaming him alone for RVW not scoring goals. It's the Norwich side which is making life difficult for RVW to adapt because he's not been given the service and Hughton should be looking to change this. He went 4-4-2 away Spurs, think Elmander was up top with him, neither of them hardly got a kick of the ball because Spurs just completely out ran them. He's not playing to the strengths of RVW when he should be building his side around him.

Strikers do need time to adapt to a new league but i can't see RVW doing very well in that side at all and it's not because he hasn't adapted, it's just the side he's in isn't good enough. I’d still love him here and a poor start with Norwich hasn’t put me off his ability.

Howay, get a room you guuuuys.

:D reminds me of the card at the end of Goonies (Ron Howard style) I came up with a few months back about there being over 800 cases a year of developmentally challenged adults molesting children, and how that would detonate a nuclear device on the whole context of the film.

RVW is bang average as is all Norwichs other signings other than Fer.

The Norwich hype in the summer because they spent some money.  :mackems:

I wouldn't hate to have Redmond here either

£2m. :facepalm:

Old Joe heard "Redrum" and ran