Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

I remember fellow fans saying that they'd rather have Gouffran than Ben Arfa because, "he puts effort in and tracks back".

Except he fucking doesn't and tomorrow is a prime example of that. Fucking useless player supported by fans who help destroy this club until it was too late and he's our only fit player! Morons.

If we wanted a player to track back we should have bought a full back.

Guest TruToon94

I remember fellow fans saying that they'd rather have Gouffran than Ben Arfa because, "he puts effort in and tracks back".

Except he f***ing doesn't and tomorrow is a prime example of that. f***ing useless player supported by fans who help destroy this club until it was too late and he's our only fit player! Morons.

If we wanted a player to track back we should have bought a full back.

Hey now for Pards EVERY player regardless of prior positions played in were fair game. Striker? Track back. Attacking winger, track back. Central Midfielder, track back. The left back subs killed me because of how random they were.

Now we've got a squad full of players not good enough to defend and not good enough to attack. I said and I know many on here said that attacking should players should attack and defenders defend but the majority of fans thought EVERYBODY should defend except Cisse. Now we've got the squad the minority of us warned about. Hope those bastards are happy.

He was never a world beater buy he actually looked like a handy player until Pardew drilled his 'defensive winger' mentality into him. That being said it takes a special kind of helmet to stick a player who had offered absolutely nothing for well over year in the number ten position, incredible.

Guest firetotheworks

Those fans should be put in the stocks in the middle of town and pelted with rotten fruit though.

Definitely, along with those who defended Pardew.

gouffshit has been the Hokey- cokey player of the season for us for both Pardew and Charver incredible

You put your left leg in

your left leg out

In, out, in, out,

You shake it all about.

You do the Hokey Cokey and you turn around

That's what it's all about...

By the way, he has absolutely none of attributes needed to play 'second striker' either.

Perhaps he hasn't shown them whilst being the defensive winger Pardew turned him into but they were very evident at Bordeaux...

Agree, I thought he looked alright before we got our hands on him.

:rolleyes:

To be a second striker you need vision, dribbling and passing ability above all else. Gouffran's especially shit in all of these areas. Glad we discussed it, though.

When he lost the ball yesterday and stood with his hands on his hips while they strolled up the other end and slotted it in without being tackled, that was a highlight for me. The exact thing HBA was accused of and vilified for by all and sundry, doesn't get mentioned though. Love how players like him stay on the pitch while players like Abeid get subbed too, great management.

By the way, he has absolutely none of attributes needed to play 'second striker' either.

Perhaps he hasn't shown them whilst being the defensive winger Pardew turned him into but they were very evident at Bordeaux...

Agree, I thought he looked alright before we got our hands on him.

:rolleyes:

To be a second striker you need vision, dribbling and passing ability above all else. Gouffran's especially shit in all of these areas. Glad we discussed it, though.

Ayoze has those abilities though, so it's not that difficult to imagine if Gouffran was given the instruction to look for goals a la Cisse, he could at least have a stab at it. As opposed to pretending to be a left back or a midfielder.

What's Azoye got to do with the fact that Gouffran's not a second striker?

Gouffran's at best a second rate poacher. A poor footballer who somehow spent most of his career in that circus across the channel as wide player.

What's Azoye got to do with the fact that Gouffran's not a second striker?

Gouffran's at best a second rate poacher. A poor footballer who somehow spent most of his career in that circus across the channel as wide player.

A second rate poacher might not be a bad option when the first rate one is suspended. Unless of course you think it's a better idea to play him as a left wing back.

• 1 month later...