The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Gutted for Malaga but I think Dortmund will provide us with a better semi-final :thup:

Without a doubt, really happy that Dortmund went through in the end.

Saying that, Malaga were excellent tonight, made it very tough for Dortmund, even to the point where you could barely recognise Dortmund at times, which is something the likes of Man City and Real Madrid hasn't even been able to do this year.

Gutted for Malaga but I think Dortmund will provide us with a better semi-final :thup:

Saying that, Malaga were excellent tonight, made it very tough for Dortmund, even to the point where you could barely recognise Dortmund at times, which is something the likes of Man City and Real Madrid hasn't even been able to do this year.

Pellegrini is a brilliant coach, absolutely excellent. Would love for him to be our manager.

Pellegrini is a brilliant coach, absolutely excellent. Would love for him to be our manager.

Aye. I'd rather have Klopp mind ;)

Too defensive/pragmatic, HOUND HIM OUT.

Guest neesy111

The job Klopp has done with Dortmund is simply remarkable.  Similar shades to how Wenger turned around Arsenal very quickly after he went there.

Too defensive/pragmatic, HOUND HIM OUT.

Really? his Villarreal side were hardly defensive or pragmatic.

The job Klopp has done with Dortmund is simply remarkable.  Similar shades to how Wenger turned around Arsenal very quickly after he went there.

Dortmund are a blueprint for any team that you don't need to be spends 100s of millions to be successful.

They are not just fantastic on the pitch but off it too, i wish more would try take a similar stance when it comes to running a football club.

Dortmund are a blueprint for any team that you don't need to be spends 100s of millions to be successful.

They are not just fantastic on the pitch but off it too, i wish more would try take a similar stance when it comes to running a football club.

:snod: Very happy they went through, but credit to Malaga for a great tournament (God, this post reads like a post-Wimbledon men's single interview full of platitudes "Roddick had a great tournament, and I'm sure he'll come back stronger next year...").

Hope Dortmund go all the way.

Guest firetotheworks

Klopp's mental :lol:

Our next manger?

More chance of you being our next manager.

http://static.cdn-seekingalpha.com/uploads/2012/10/17/saupload_lloyd-300x300.jpg

:snod: Very happy they went through, but credit to Malaga for a great tournament (God, this post reads like a post-Wimbledon men's single interview full of platitudes "Roddick had a great tournament, and I'm sure he'll come back stronger next year...").

maybe somebody can help me here but it seems (or maybe it's just one or two but i've picked up on it) that a few of the youngsters they've brought through haven't just came through the ranks but are locals ?

maybe somebody can help me here but it seems (or maybe it's just one or two but i've picked up on it) that a few of the youngsters they've brought through haven't just came through the ranks but are locals ?

Weirdly Hummels, Reus and Gundagon are all from Dortmund or nearby but they bought them all.

Some have yes, a lot of it is just excellent development and scouting though.... for example Hummels they got from Bayern :lol:

Weirdly Hummels, Reus and Gundagon are all from Dortmund or nearby but they bought them all.

Reus came through their academy like, but they let him go.