The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Where's the creativity in that Sunderland line up?

Maybe Larsson from set pieces, but that's about it.

Johnson and allegedly McLean. Nowt from deep.

Guest icemanblue

Not watching this shite like. Fuck that.

No chance. Painful football with this much at stake? Fuck that. :lol:

Sessegnon is a huge miss. Stoke could pull off a win I think.

Charlie Adams needs to come through with some decent set pieces.

:lol:  aye, all the fucking time til the derby the kernt.

A virtual re-creation of the goal shows it wasn't fully over. Yes cos that's conclusive Neville.

I know! Some kid can draw a picture. Disappointed in him now. I remember ITV doing that as their proof all those years ago when we beat Stevenage. That our goal didn't count, obviously, never in our favour.

Watching in the hope of seeing Sunderland lose. Would make it more bearable knowing they have to get more points than us to not get relegated. I've pretty much accepted Wigan are getting out of it, the jammy pricks.

Watching in the hope of seeing Sunderland lose. Would make it more bearable knowing they have to get more points than us to not get relegated. I've pretty much accepted Wigan are getting out of it, the jammy pricks.

Don't think Wigan will have an easy ride as some expect tomorrow and a resurgent Villa may just make up for what they did to us in the relegation season. I have my hopes, I worry for us obviously but there's at least 2-3 other teams that could easily be dragged down even if we don't get another point.

Just surprised he's not playing any wingers with Kightly (who scored recently) and Etherington on the bench

Also forgot Wilson Palacios still existed. What a terrible move there :lol:

If Villa lose to Chelsea they'll probably need something at Wigan to be certain of staying up

I can't see them beating Chelsea but they have enough quality to win at Wigan, they're both picking up form at the right time though.

If Villa lose to Chelsea they'll probably need something at Wigan to be certain of staying up

I can't see them beating Chelsea but they have enough quality to win at Wigan, they're both picking up form at the right time though.

Wigan absolutely pieced Villa earlier in the season, I think they'll still need to win but if not a bit of professional dignity would make you think they'd want to reverse that.