The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest bimpy474

96 minutes and the ball goes out for a throw in to Chelsea, how is that not time to blow the whistle?

Ref's discretion, it can be longer than 6 but no less than 6.

Well yeah I know that, but they've already had 6 fucking minutes and there's been no time wasting incidents, normally the ball going out their would mean the whistle goes.

Tbh your wrong. 6 minutes, means no less than 6 but can mean 6m 1s/6m 2s/6m 3s etc up to 6m59s.

Can someone explain to me the rules around injury time? again i see 6 mins given ( for what f*cking reason i don't know) and Suarez scores at 96 mins and 30 seconds.... ref should have blown long before that moment.

Unless i'm missing something.

96 minutes and the ball goes out for a throw in to Chelsea, how is that not time to blow the whistle?

:thup: meh i still think it should have been blown before hand but at least i know why.

Well yeah I know that, but they've already had 6 fucking minutes and there's been no time wasting incidents, normally the ball going out their would mean the whistle goes.

Tbh your wrong. 6 minutes, means no less than 6 but can mean 6m 1s/6m 2s/6m 3s etc up to 6m59s.

What are you on about?  How does "yeah I know" mean "I disagree it can't be more than exactly 6 minutes"?

Guest bimpy474

What the fuck are you on about?

The rules thicko.

The rules thicko.

Righto you've just said I'm wrong about something I didn't say and I'm thick? :lol:, read the post..  I didn't say they've had all the time the ref is allowed to give them, I just said they'd had 6 minutes, which they had.  I even said "I know" in response to you saying the ref was allowed to play for longer.

Guest Spark

The rules thicko.

He means that if the ref wants to play 6 minutes and 59 seconds of stoppage time, then the number 6 will appear on the board.

I would not be at all surprised if he gets away with this, or gets away lightly.

Let's be clear here. This wasn't controversial, this wasn't dramatic, this wasn't "the 2 sides to Luis Suarez". That was someone biting another fucking player, the disgusting little tramp.

His last minute goal will probably all culminate in a "ooh isn't he controversial, the little scamp" mentality, as opposed to him getting the lengthy ban he deserves for being a deplorable piece of shit. I'm saying that because that's quite often how incidents like this are seen.

I don't know what the benchmark for this is in this country, but surely it has to be something along the lines of the 7 game ban he got at Ajax. How is it different?