The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest Bert Shaft

No doubt when Count Dracula gets his inevitable ban, we will hear the bin dippers playing the victim card again.  :-X

No doubt when Count Dracula gets his inevitable ban, we will hear the bin dippers playing the victim card again.  :-X

Justice for the bitey prick.

It'll be interesting to see what the FA does, since nobody has a clue how they'll treat any given incident and they appear to draw their decision out of a hat.

Guest bimpy474

96 minutes and the ball goes out for a throw in to Chelsea, how is that not time to blow the whistle?

Ref's discretion, it can be longer than 6 but no less than 6.

Well yeah I know that, but they've already had 6 fucking minutes and there's been no time wasting incidents, normally the ball going out their would mean the whistle goes.

Tbh your wrong. 6 minutes, means no less than 6 but can mean 6m 1s/6m 2s/6m 3s etc up to 6m59s.

What the fuck are you on about?

The rules thicko.

Right you've just said I'm wrong about something I didn't say and I'm thick :lol:, read the post..  I didn't say they've had all the time the ref is allowed to give them, I just said they'd had 6 minutes, which they had.

Well you were rude , so i thought you could have some back.

Whatever is displayed by the 4th official, the ref can add on whatever he decides on top of that if he feels he has reason too.

Rather be rude than thick :D

I already know like I said, I'm not American.  I was only trying to say that normally in games the ref will blow the whistle in that situation IMO, whatever its not really this important.

:lol: oi Teasy

Guest neesy111

Got to say Ivanovic handled the situation well.  I would have tried to knock the c*** out.

I now know how to get you sent off in the next red vs. blues :lol:

:laugh: