The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Rather be rude than thick :D

I already know like I said, I'm not American.  I was only trying to say that normally in games the ref will blow the whistle in that situation IMO, whatever its not really this important.

:lol: oi Teasy

Mike will be furious :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Rather be rude than thick :D

I already know like I said, I'm not American.  I was only trying to say that normally in games the ref will blow the whistle in that situation IMO, whatever its not really this important.

:lol: oi Teasy

Mike will be furious :lol:

Exactly what i was thinking :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Clare Tomlinson on Sky sports news. 'Celtic crowned Champions after biting Inverness'..”  :lol:

Mature Clare............ :fwap:

He didn't even complete the 7-match ban. Moved to England before the ban was up. If he goes back to the Eredivisie later in his career he still has to sit out a few matches. :lol:

Guest salty dog shrimp

Mike Tyson was lucky to still play a part in a FIGHTING sport after biting an opponent. No excuse for that rat doing it twice in his career. Throw in the racist abuse and it's absolutely amazing what you can get away with when you're world class.

Mike Tyson was lucky to still play a part in a FIGHTING sport after biting an opponent. No excuse for that rat doing it twice in his career. Throw in the racist abuse and it's absolutely amazing what you can get away with when you're world class.

Indeed. Tyson was fined $3m and banned for over a year.

Coincidentally PSG were absolutely excellent tonight. The Thiago Silva disallowed goal is a must see.

Was an amazing finish. Should have just gave him it.

For any player its a good finish, for a centre-half it was unreal.