The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

PSG casually brushing Valencia aside. Gotta say I'm impressed.

They haven't been too great in Ligue 1, have they? (given the players they have).

Brushing aside? Terrible tactics with one objective only, counter with their fast guys. The typical Ancelotti team.

Whatever you may think of it, Valencia are looking pretty hopeless. And I would say PSG are controlling the game, not just countering.

Are you even watching the game? Controlling what way, especially since you're a Barcelona fan you should know. Valencia are pushing on and Paris are countering. Had to check the stats to see if I'm crazy and I wasn't suprised that ball possesion is 63 v 37 in favour of Valencia.

The Stewart family was mostly focused on football;[20] Robert had played on a local amateur side and managed some as well, and one of Stewart's earliest memories were the pictures of Scottish players such as George Young and Gordon Smith that his brothers had on the wall.[21][22] Rod was the most talented footballer in the Stewart family and was a strong supporter of Arsenal F.C..[21][23] Combining natural athleticism with near-reckless aggression, he became captain of the school football team and played for Middlesex Schoolboys as centre-half.[21]

Stewart plays for his LA Exiles team made up of mostly English expatriates plus a few celebrities, including Billy Duffy of The Cult, in a senior soccer league in Palos Verdes, California,[112] He still kicks footballs into the audience during concerts. Despite his father being a supporter of Hibernian,[113] he is a well-known supporter of Glasgow Celtic which he mentions in his hit "You're in My Heart", and the Scotland national team. Stewart also follows Manchester United as his English side, and he explains his love affair with both Celtic and United in Frank Worrall's book Celtic United.[114]

:lol:

PSG casually brushing Valencia aside. Gotta say I'm impressed.

They haven't been too great in Ligue 1, have they? (given the players they have).

Brushing aside? Terrible tactics with one objective only, counter with their fast guys. The typical Ancelotti team.

Whatever you may think of it, Valencia are looking pretty hopeless. And I would say PSG are controlling the game, not just countering.

Are you even watching the game? Controlling what way, especially since you're a Barcelona fan you should know. Valencia are pushing on and Paris are countering. Had to check the stats to see if I'm crazy and I wasn't suprised that ball possesion is 63 v 37 in favour of Valencia.

I know it is weird coming from a Barça fan, but possession doesn't necessarily equal control. But Valencia are better this second half, I'll admit that.

You were talking about brushing aside which is what I reacted at, I think Valencia is the better team now though, but PSG is like I said a typical Ancelotti side and very balanced and the back. I think Valencia might get a goal here since PSG just can't seem to finish their counter attacking movements.

How is Verratti playing for anybody watching the other game?

Looks good tbf. Hadn't seen much from him, but in the first half he was dictating the tempo. Usually starts their attacks although in the 2nd half game has been passing him by a little.

Guest firetotheworks

Valencia have improved with Canales/Valdez in the pitch, why Jonas is a starter for them I'll never understand. Such an ineffectual footballer.

Sounds familiar. :lol:

How is Verratti playing for anybody watching the other game?

Looks good tbf. Hadn't seen much from him, but in the first half he was dictating the tempo. Usually starts their attacks although in the 2nd half game has been passing him by a little.

I think he's gonna be awesome.

Valencia have improved with Canales/Valdez in the pitch, why Jonas is a starter for them I'll never understand. Such an ineffectual footballer.

Was going to say that earlier, was shocked to find out Jonas was actually on the pitch in the first half. Didn't see him touch the ball once.

Paris need to be careful. A goal here from Valencia and I can see them going through. Have really improved in the 2nd half, and are actually risking a bit more which has ended in plenty of chances.

Feghouli and Valdez should be on each side of Soldado next game in Paris.