The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Kamara said on SSN that Wigan were playing keep ball in the second half, which is odd since I've been told over and over again that this is an impossibility when you're winning because the opposition will just pin you back and there's little can be done to counter it.

Guest bimpy474

Kamara said on SSN that Wigan were playing keep ball in the second half, which is odd since I've been told over and over again that this is an impossibility when you're winning because the opposition will just pin you back and there's little can be done to counter it.

While i agree with you, must be said it's a bit easy to do it against ten men.

We always have trouble slowing down the pace of games killing them off with calm passing. We're always in a rush and let teams punish us and push us high up. Why I'm panicing a bit about tomorrow, Southampton press loads up the pitch, we'll have plenty of chances to counter but worried we'll conceed and not know how to keep them out.

Hate it when there isn't a Saturday evening kick off for the PL. Probably the only time a game being moved for TV I actually prefer to go too n all.

Can't remember the last time I watched a lower league game in full. Championship is fucking horrible even though it throws up a few good results, lack of skill/technique is unreal.