The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest neesy111

Wasn't sure where to put this but I read a journalist in yesterday's I saying how Bale was the most naturally talented player that these shores have produced since George Best. :anguish:

:serious:

:facepalm: @ the Journalist.

Guest elbee909

Wasn't sure where to put this but I read a journalist in yesterday's I saying how Bale was the most naturally talented player that these shores have produced since George Best. :anguish:

:spit:

Bloody hell, no hyperbole there.  If we're talking natural talent we can look at Giggs, Beardsley, Gazza and that's just for starters.

Spurs XI v Arsenal: Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto, Dembele, Parker, Sigurdsson, Lennon, Bale, Adebayor #thfc #afc

Arsenal XI v Spurs: Szczesny, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Monreal, Ramsey, Arteta, Wilshere, Cazorla, Walcott, Giroud #afc

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Has the Bale hype stopped yet?

It hasn't started yet, it's stuck behind the Harry Redknapp Love Boat.

Guest neesy111

Question. How come our derby and most others are normally in the earliest possible time slot, but this one isn't?

Good question.

Question. How come our derby and most others are normally in the earliest possible time slot, but this one isn't?

Because we're North Eastern thugs who can't be trusted to handle their drink, whilst the lovely Londoners pace themselves and act all civilised.

By the power of Sky TV.  They may have insisted that this be a 4pm kick off...But yeah I thought this was the early saturday game.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Most of the London fans have supported all of the other teams at one point or another. It's no big deal.