The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Millwall, Blackburn or Wigan will be in the Europa League next season.

Apparently, if Chelsea come 5th and win the cup it'll go to 6th, not the runners up.

That would be a bummer. Where does it say that? Some ranking of importance of qualification credentials, no doubt. I thought they were trying to big up the FA Cup to keep it a credible competition, but they are usually a bit thick, so I wouldn't be surprised.

MotD and 5live were making a big deal about WBA being the only team without an English scorer this season. I can only think of Shola for us and he is Nigerian technically, unless I'm missing someone

MotD and 5live were making a big deal about WBA being the only team without an English scorer this season. I can only think of Shola for us and he is Nigerian technically, unless I'm missing someone

Perch

Ahh, too slow :(

Perch.

If they stay up this season they'll have the new TV deal money so Wigan may be able to actually do their usual and pick up very good unknowns, but more of them than usual, or even keep hold of a player or two. May be able to cope.

That said can see Everton going in heavily for Martinez (presuming Moyes buggers off), who would have comparatively more money, even if it's not that much  :lol: