The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Barca were superb, that's the best I've seen them in the Champions League since the final in 2011.

That  7-1 win against Leverkusen was also class. Given the circumstances it might have been their best game in the CL in a long long time, but they've played some excellent football early on in this season against teams like Malaga and Bilbao.

I just don't rate Milan at all, mediocre coach with average players.

Milan are undergoing a massive rebuild at the moment though, so you're being a bit harsh.

Exactly my point though, their rebuilding means they're not a very good side at the moment. That's not harsh that's the truth. For a team to sell their two best players that they were highly dependant on in even winning games and now they're third because of a recent surge in form since they signed Balo. (and the Italian league is piss poor apart from Juve)

Let's be honest here, 4-0 win against Milan was around the distance between quality in both sides, and I actually had a 5-0 for Barca win written down pre-match. I have no doubt Milan have a bright future, but their struggles in the group stages reflect their quality right now.

Barca were superb, that's the best I've seen them in the Champions League since the final in 2011.

And yet they were a post's width from looking likely to be going out.

Barca also had a shot tipped onto the woodwork didn't they? Also thought Barca should have had a penalty. Milan were rinsed, was a great game to watch.

Bayern Munich: Neuer, Lahm, Van Buyten, Dante, Alaba, Javi Martinez, Gustavo, Muller, Kroos, Robben, Mandzukic. Subs: Starke, Shaqiri, Rafinha, Pizarro, Contento, Gomez, Tymoschuk.

Arsenal: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Rosicky, Ramsey, Walcott, Giroud, Cazorla. Subs: Mannone, Diaby, Vermaelen, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Coquelin, Arshavin, Gervinho.

Referee: Pavel Kralovec (Czech Republic)

BREAKING ARSENAL TEAM NEWS

Arsenal make five changes to the team which lost the first leg against Bayern Munich at the Emirates.

And? Who are they? I hate it when the BBC does this.

It's really irritating, they always do this. They clearly know the teams, just put the bloody teams up instead of giving us some nondescript "headline".