The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Welbeck is in the mood. Playing great. Nani fucking dog shite.

He'd be a good player if he ever started to actually score.

Plays as a deep forward though. His link up play is top notch and his energy and tracking back is invaluable. I'm OK with him not scoring if he's contributing that much to the side every game.

Attackers tracking back? :yao: 

It's quite unbelievable a team so full of crap as Manu will win the title with so much ease.

That's the difference a great manager makes.

He is, but I'm not too sure it's even him this season, just the lack of credible competition from the other big clubs.

Easily (together) the worst arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool teams he's been up against in his career while citeh have just shot themselves in the foot time and time again. It won't get any easier for him, it's been a breeze.

On a general point, Carrick looks a top player now. Thought he's had the ability for many years, but it seemed like he was lacking confidence for a couple of years. Ferguson's now shown tremendous faith and subsequently Carrick's confidence has come on leaps and bounds and looks like the player he's threatened to be for a while. Looks extremely comfortable on the ball, tends to play it simple but can go longer if required and in my mind should be a nailed-on starter for England, alongside Wilshere (when fit).

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

On a general point, Carrick looks a top player now. Thought he's had the ability for many years, but it seemed like he was lacking confidence for a couple of years. Ferguson's now shown tremendous faith and subsequently Carrick's confidence has come on leaps and bounds and looks like the player he's threatened to be for a while. Looks extremely comfortable on the ball, tends to play it simple but can go longer if required and in my mind should be a nailed-on starter for England, alongside Wilshere (when fit).

Basically returned to the form he showed at Spurs before he was signed?