The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Redknapp stating that players aren't following his instructions?

That was more or less it. The problem may be that they don't have a core of established players in that side who can keep the team focused. In the first half, they allowed Fulham to play the ball around them without any pressure. In the second half, they played with far more spirit, but didn't seem to have a game plan for when they had the extra man. The lumped the ball forward instead of making use of the extra time and space in midfield, and it seems that Samba decided to play centre forward off his own bat. Harry wasn't happy.

Overall, a good outcome for us, as people have said. You can't ask for more than a home game against a mid-table side whose season is over, and who have just lost an important player.

I'd rather Stoke beat Villa.

Definitely. As much as I'd love for them to disappear into oblivion, they're not going anywhere for now. Might as well keep the pressure on a team below us.

Wins for QPR, Stoke, Chelsea and NUFC and I'll be delighted.

The Barcelona of a couple of months ago would destroy PSG tonight IMO. Not been very impressed at all with PSG this season whenever I've watched them, relative to the quality in their team and their perceived stature in European football today. However, Barca aren't quite as imperious as they were a couple of months ago. Might end up being an even game.

Barca will abuse them.

We were shitter two months ago actually. Our best form was around November-early January. We'll see what kind of effect Tito's return has, all that proxy manager shit did the team no good.

I'm mostly worried about the patchwork defence. PSG aren't really a team, but any of those names can make something happen.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Has he been playing CM? If so, :scared:

Expect him to get sent off for purely not being able to keep up and giving away too many daft fouls.

Barcelona team to play PSG: Valdes; Alves, Mascherano, Pique, Alba; Busquets, Iniesta, Xavi; Villa, Messi, Sanchez

PSG team to play Barcelona: Sirigu; Jallet, Alex, Silva, Maxwell; Moura, Beckham, Matuidi, Pastore; Lavezzi, Ibrahimovic

Not sure why he's picked Beckham against a team like Barca he will get overrun :lol: should have gone for Verratti or Motta.

They do still have players who can hurt though in Matuidi, Lavezzi and Moura as well as Ibra of course and Silva is as good as anyone to deal with Messi.

The fullbacks though, Villa and Sanchez should destroy them honestly.