The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest bimpy474

If we dont hoof it at Fulham's two centre halfs then we can beat them.

just like we could easily beat Stoke providing we didn't hoof it at their two centre halves?

Easily is not a word Pardew knows when playing against anyone at all i think you'll find. My point was the Fulham centre halfs are vunerable to balls down the sides of them.

Guest bimpy474

Townsend is a class hogger like.

Used to teach him back in the day, like. His brother was a right twat though.

Wooo itk eh ? :lol:

just like we could easily beat Stoke providing we didn't hoof it at their two centre halves?

Easily is not a word Pardew knows when playing against anyone at all i think you'll find. My point was the Fulham centre halfs are vunerable to balls down the sides of them.

aye.  I know that, and you know that.  Doesn't mean we'll change our favoured thump-it-long mentality though.

We have players injured, you know.  (Not that I'm making excuses already).

Guest bimpy474

aye.  I know that, and you know that.  Doesn't mean we'll change our favoured thump-it-long mentality though.

We have players injured, you know.  (Not that I'm making excuses already).

I wanted to say nob off, you're wrong etc but i can't. You are so right it hurts :(