The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Souness doesn't half talk a lot of shit about Pique and Puyol. Oh god he just used the cold Wednesday at Stoke cliche :lol:

You know you've said something stupid when Jamie Redknapp puts you in your place.  :lol:

Pastore was extremely inconsistent at Palermo yes he was capable of running games ( i remember a few against Milan) but he was also capable of being utter shite for weeks on end.

He was better than he has been for PSG but still, i don't think i have ever seen him consistently perform.

Looking at the Dani pass to Messi, what a pass and goal. Dani did a very similar one couple of seasons back with the outside of his boot to Messi, except he made the Ronaldinho no-look way. :lol: On his day he's class, unfortunately he's been abysmal for the national side couple of times of late.

So torn when Souness is on as a pundit. Hate the man, but he's wonderful to listen to.

Souness doesn't half talk a lot of shit about Pique and Puyol. Oh god he just used the cold Wednesday at Stoke cliche :lol:

Thanks for clearing that one up for me Graham...

Pastore was extremely inconsistent at Palermo yes he was capable of running games ( i remember a few against Milan) but he was also capable of being utter s**** for weeks on end.

He was better than he has been for PSG but still, i don't think i have ever seen him consistently perform.

Don't want to sound rude, but you seem to have watched an awful lot of Palermo to say that, how much did you actually see them to say he was inconsistent. I watched a fair bit of Palermo when Pastore was there and I can assure you that every single game he was a difference making and oozed quality. He didn't disappear as he does for PSG as he was the central of their attacking play. Although I do admit I didn't watch them every week so maybe you got a fairer opinion.

Souness doesn't half talk a lot of s*** about Pique and Puyol. Oh god he just used the cold Wednesday at Stoke cliche :lol:

What he say?

That he isn't a good defender and doesn't rate him basically.

Which one of them? I'd agree if he said they were overrated, but not good defenders?

Souness doesn't half talk a lot of s*** about Pique and Puyol. Oh god he just used the cold Wednesday at Stoke cliche :lol:

What he say?

That he isn't a good defender and doesn't rate him basically.

Which one of them? I'd agree if he said they were overrated, but not good defenders?

Pique this time but he's usually critical of both of them every time Barcelona play. Like a broken record.

Pastore was extremely inconsistent at Palermo yes he was capable of running games ( i remember a few against Milan) but he was also capable of being utter s**** for weeks on end.

Don't want to sound rude, but you seem to have watched an awful lot of Palermo to say that, how much did you actually see them to say he was inconsistent. I watched a fair bit of Palermo when Pastore was there and I can assure you that every single game he was a difference making and oozed quality. He didn't disappear as he does for PSG as he was the central of their attacking play. Although I do admit I didn't watch them every week so maybe you got a fairer opinion.

Nah its fine, nothing wrong with different opinions i just saw a player with lots of ability that IMO didn't perform to the level he could enough.

In any case lets agree to disagree  :)

Warren Barton comparing Messi to Lebron James.

Actually they're extremely comparable. Both are the best by quite a margin in the world but will never be the greatest of all time :p

Actually they're extremely comparable. Both are the best by quite a margin in the world but will never be the greatest of all time :p

Maradona and Dwight?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Maradona and Dwight?

:yao:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Has a pass-control-smash free kick ever worked?

Alan Shearer was the only one with the power to work such magic. Maybe.