The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest palnese

The goal at the end will see the biting incident swept under the carpet. 'Oh but isn't he a great player' etc, like all the times before.

I really doubt it. The London media will go mental.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The goal at the end will see the biting incident swept under the carpet. 'Oh but isn't he a great player' etc, like all the times before.

Doesn't seem that way at the moment, but we've still got Jamie Redknapp to shit his way through analysis yet.

Guest bimpy474

96 minutes and the ball goes out for a throw in to Chelsea, how is that not time to blow the whistle?

Ref's discretion, it can be longer than 6 but no less than 6.

Can someone explain to me the rules around injury time? again i see 6 mins given ( for what f*cking reason i don't know) and Suarez scores at 96 mins and 30 seconds.... ref should have blown long before that moment.

Unless i'm missing something.

Guest bimpy474

Can someone explain to me the rules around injury time? again i see 6 mins given ( for what f*cking reason i don't know) and Suarez scores at 96 mins and 30 seconds.... ref should have blown long before that moment.

My post Mole.

96 minutes and the ball goes out for a throw in to Chelsea, how is that not time to blow the whistle?

You assume this league isn't irreparably corrupt.

Well yeah I know that, but they've already had 6 fucking minutes and there's been no time wasting incidents, normally the ball going out their would mean the whistle goes.