The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Today Benfica plays a decisive match for our ambitions.

A win today, and the title is guaranteed.

Who cares?

Shut up you little bitch. I actually like you.

:lol:

Just not in the best of moods to hear about other teams winning the league.

http://w w w.youtube.com/watch?v=TaFpHlfL5Og - Sporting Lisbon winning the Champions League

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sunderland winning is obviously the best result for us, however once the game starts there is no way I could be willing the mackems on. Villa are a nice team to watch, great going forward. I think they'll win. Anyhow if we can't get out of the position we are in with the players we've got, we deserve to go down. We have certainly played the worst football in the division this season, uglier than Stoke.

If villa lose it will surely de-motivate them going into the remaining games (i know we are as low as possible on confidence but shut up :))

Plus looking at Sunderlands easy remaining fixtures it is massive that they do us a favour tonight  :puke: because anyone saying "oh if villa win it drags sunderland back into it". Well it really doesn't as they have two fairly easy home games and -7 goal difference.

Sunderland winning is obviously the best result for us, however once the game starts there is no way I could be willing the mackems on. Villa are a nice team to watch, great going forward. I think they'll win. Anyhow if we can't get out of the position we are in with the players we've got, we deserve to go down. We have certainly played the worst football in the division this season, uglier than Stoke.

Normally I'd agree, but I'm a Sunderland fan for one night only tonight.

AVFC: Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar ©, Baker, Bennett, Westwood, Delph, Sylla, Weimann, Agbonlahor, Benteke.

SAFC: Mignolet, O’Shea ©, Cuellar, Rose, Bardsley, N’Diaye, Larsson, Gardner, Sessegnon, Johnson, Graham.

"These are French internationals, we're not talking about young defenders like we're talking about with Villa"

"Yanga Mbiwa's movement for 3rd goal & says it's "barmy" he left Sturridge & came to Coutinho"

Can't be arsed to C & P anymore

Read 

T/L if you are not watching MNF

I had some points before he started on the whole british players and identity crap..... sick and tired of that bs.

I agree there is no unity at the back but if anything that is down to Taylor, being the experienced PL defender of the lot organising the new comers.

Colo should help things though, if anything he will bring organisation and calm.

Guest icemanblue

I can see the dirty Mackem fuckers throwing this match just to spite us!

That won't help them much, like. :lol: