The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Fairly sure he touches the ball before the man. (The view from behind the goal shows it)

:lol: He got that little touch on the ball. We damn sure wouldn't be taking a pen off that tackle.

Fairly sure he touches the ball before the man. (The view from behind the goal shows it)

:lol: He got that little touch on the ball. We damn sure wouldn't be taking a pen off that tackle.

Still reckless. He got the tiniest little touch which didn't change the direction of the ball and then clattered into RVP. Penalty for me. Plus their goal was offside anyway so suck it Mike.

Still reckless. He got the tiniest little touch which didn't change the direction of the ball and then clattered into RVP. Penalty for me. Plus their goal was offside anyway so suck it Mike.

:lol: Won't defend the decision to go for the tackle, since he gave the ball away too, but he did get the ball before the man. Feel like refs are looking for a reason to give MU a pen. Fergie was smart to announce that you're going to spend the rest of the season chasing that Chelsea points record. Old man knows exactly what he's doing.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Rooney seems highly ineffectual as a AM/CM, or is he being highly subtle in his influence on the game.

:lol: Won't defend the decision to go for the tackle, since he gave the ball away too, but he did get the ball before the man. Feel like refs are looking for a reason to give MU a pen. Fergie was smart to announce that you're going to spend the rest of the season chasing that Chelsea points record. Old man knows exactly what he's doing.

It was definitely a penalty though

Rooney seems highly ineffectual as a AM/CM, or is he being highly subtle in his influence on the game.

Used to be electrifying playing off the front in his younger days too.

Am I the only person that thinks Cazorla doesn't enforce himself anywhere near enough in the bigger games?

Nope he doesn't, he's a highly inconsistent player.... Magic when he turns it on though.

On another note.... I see football teams playing attacking players near the edges of the pitch, what a great idea, if only pardew knew of these outrageous tactics.

Am I the only person that thinks Cazorla doesn't enforce himself anywhere near enough in the bigger games?

I've been saying this for years, before he was even playing professionally.

:lol: :lol: