The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest bimpy474

QPR have been as sad and hopeless as we are now all season. Don't see that changing now that they have nothing to play for.

Guess it's who's the least shittiest when we play them then.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I wonder which team the director of the Ford Focus adverts wants to stay in the Premiership.

QPR have been as sad and hopeless as we are now all season. Don't see that changing now that they have nothing to play for.

Winning is not impossible. That's about as positive as I can be about our team right now.

Guest bimpy474

Sweepstake on how Villa will come out in the second half.

I'll go with: positively.

Who's doing the team talk :lol:

Defensive midfielder for Benteke, defending their own box.

Oh shit, no, you're right.

Guest Slippery Sam

We can beat QPR, surely?

I can't see it, tbh. They'll be playing for pride and we clearly don't do we'll playing under pressure.

Worried.

:lol: So they're only going to start playing for pride once they're down?

Cliche 101 that, not a chance they will exert any real energy during our game, it just depends if we're up to it or not.

Exactly.  QPR will play exactly how they have been all season - poorly.  It's up to us to meet the challenge and beat them. This being NUFC,  I would't be surprised if we win it comfortably.

Guest bimpy474

Winning is not impossible. That's about as positive as I can be about our team right now.

I just want us to go for it Saturday, get it done against Wham and relieve all the pressure. I just can't see anything other than Pardew going ultra defensive and us caving in.

Firstly, wanting the mackems to win is shit, being disappointed that they are behind is messing with my head.  I’ve never felt more confused in all of my life.  Please, somebody just Kill Pardew.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

If we don't beat QPR we will go down and deservedly so.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md774wjh9X1r9piwi.gif

We can only hope that WBA beat Wigan, then Wigan rest players for the Swansea game in prep for the Cup Final.

Surely they don't have the players to play (and win) 3 games in a week...

Now you've done it

We can only hope that WBA beat Wigan, then Wigan rest players for the Swansea game in prep for the Cup Final.

Surely they don't have the players to play (and win) 3 games in a week...

They aint gonna rest players. Jesus :D

Defensive midfielder for Benteke, defending their own box.

Oh s***, no, you're right.

"NO MORE GOALS!!"

Norwich and Sunderland aren't in it if we don't get a point or three.

We can save ourselves, it's in our hands.

They've stopped playing for him man. Had we shown a little bit of fight in the last few games then I'd be right with you. Fact is they've given up on him and have thrown the towel in.

Guest Slippery Sam

I just want us to go for it Saturday, get it done against Wham and relieve all the pressure. I just can't see anything other than Pardew going ultra defensive and us caving in.

Fully expect Nolan and Carroll to do a 'Chopra' if the situation arises.

Guest bimpy474

Norwich and Sunderland aren't in it if we don't get a point or three.

We can save ourselves, it's in our hands.

They've stopped playing for him man. Had we shown a little bit of fight in the last few games then I'd be right with you. Fact is they've given up on him and have thrown the towel in.

I know i was more talking about the club, i said earlier i'm glad it's in our hands, just gutted it's in his as our manager.

Sadly I agree, can't see any kind of formation other than a 9-0-1