The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Jesus, what's the hold up

Perhaps the guy who got kicked in the Jaw and knocked out.

Can't expect him to have seen that tbf, he didn't even know the score.

Such a shit season this. On top of our miserable campaign, every European title being decided by about February and now these wankers winning a trophy they couldn't give a fuck about.

:sadnod:

Jesus, what's the hold up

Perhaps the guy who got kicked in the Jaw and knocked out.

Glad you can see on TV but I'm at other end if ground. Is he ok? Or is he running around like he's a new born rabbit? I'm really concerned.

Am I correct in thinking all the Europa League semi finalists were teams who dropped out of the Champions League? It's a bit shit if that's the case.

two teams lost their Champions League qualifiers, the other two came third in their CHampions League group.

Am I correct in thinking all the Europa League semi finalists were teams who dropped out of the Champions League? It's a bit s*** if that's the case.

Yeah so by going by Intertoto rules, we won the cup! Congratulations everyone

Such a shit season this. On top of our miserable campaign, every European title being decided by about February and now these wankers winning a trophy they couldn't give a fuck about.

:shifty:

Such a s*** season this. On top of our miserable campaign, every European title being decided by about February and now these w*****s winning a trophy they couldn't give a f*** about.

Who you talking about? Benfica are bang up for this, they haven't won a European trophy since emwe have!