The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Tbf to Ronaldo, Bale is very underrated on here simply because he plays in England for Tottenham. Could be playing for nearly anyone, he's f***ing good.

That's not fair to Ronaldo, that is a true statement, but his statement is absolutely ridiculous. He's comparing a guy who's had very good spells to a guy who was the worlds absolute best for two years.

Actually he isn't even comparing, he's suggesting Bale is better.

Not really, I'd rather sign the Bale of now than the Kaka of 2009-present. He's flopped at Madrid because you need to organise your side around him. The same isn't true of Bale. He'll look absolute quality whatever you tell him to do because he's physically unstoppable.

Kaka was going downhill physically  just before he went to RM. He wasn't the same player anymore. ABSOLUTELY class before that. Physically unstoppable topped with other great attributes.

Tbf to Ronaldo, Bale is very underrated on here simply because he plays in England for Tottenham. Could be playing for nearly anyone, he's f***ing good.

That's not fair to Ronaldo, that is a true statement, but his statement is absolutely ridiculous. He's comparing a guy who's had very good spells to a guy who was the worlds absolute best for two years.

Not really, I'd rather sign the Bale of now than the Kaka of 2009-present. He's flopped at Madrid because you need to organise your side around him. The same isn't true of Bale. He'll look absolute quality whatever you tell him to do because he's physically unstoppable.

Kaka was going downhill physically  just before he went to RM. He wasn't the same player anymore. ABSOLUTELY class before that.

Completely agree, and that was my point. He was on the way down, Bale's on the way up.

Are you kidding me? That has nothing to do with your original post.

Kaka in his prime was also developing and getting better and also phsysically unstoppable. You have no idea if Bale might get injured and be injured for the next three season. Another absolutely ridiculous post by you, because if you knew anything about Kaka you would know his decline is due to injuries rather than the way Real Madrid is built

Kaka was going downhill physically  just before he went to RM. He wasn't the same player anymore. ABSOLUTELY class before that.

Completely agree, and that was my point. He was on the way down, Bale's on the way up.

Wait a second, when Kaka signed for Real he was in his prime, problem was as soon as he wore the Real shirt he got bad injuries which have persisted him. Nothing says Kaka wasn't on his way up too. You're basically predicting Bale doesn't get the same injury problem...

Kaka was physically past his prime when Madrid got him, though. Madrid we're never gonna utlitise him the same way Milan did and that was always going to marginalise him. Bale's a different player.

Anyway, I've learnt to stay away from you when it comes to Brazilians. They're all amazing, we know.

Kaka was past his prime when Madrid got him, though. Madrid we're never gonna utlitise him the same way Milan did and that was always going to marginalise him. Bale's a different player.

Anyway, I've learnt to stay away from you when it comes to Brazilians. They're all amazing, we know.

:lol:

Never said they're all amazing. I've learnt in the last year or so to try and not post when it comes to Brazilian because last time I got shit and ended up being right about Ramires. And it's not only me who thinks your opinion is ridiculous.

Kaka was past his prime when Madrid got him, though. Madrid we're never gonna utlitise him the same way Milan did and that was always going to marginalise him. Bale's a different player.

Never said they're all amazing. I've learnt in the last year or so to try and not post when it comes to Brazilian because last time I got shit and ended up being right about Ramires. And it's not only me who thinks your opinion is ridiculous.

I'm happy to let the future speak for itself. As if said, I'd rather sign Bale now than the Kaka of 2009, any day, and I watched loads of Milan when Kaka played there and know exactly how awesome he was.

I thought he had some problems with injuries  before he left AC Milan

They weren't as bad, he still scored 16 goals in the Serie A that season and helped Brazil win the confederations cup. His real problems started the next season at Real and then had knee problems and everything.

Never said they're all amazing. I've learnt in the last year or so to try and not post when it comes to Brazilian because last time I got s*** and ended up being right about Ramires. And it's not only me who thinks your opinion is ridiculous.

I'm happy to let the future speak for itself. As if said, I'd rather sign Bale now than the Kaka of 2009, anyday, and I watched loads of Milan when Kaka played there and know exactly how awesome he was.

:thup:

The thing is Ronaldo, if you had posted that many would probably agree. I'm probably one of them, but that wasn't your original point, well at least you didn't make it that clear. :thup:

I thought he had some problems with injuries  before he left AC Milan

They weren't as bad, he still scored 16 goals in the Serie A that season and helped Brazil win the confederations cup. His real problems started the next season at Real and then had knee problems and everything.

Aye, probably right now when you mention it. Never got going at RM anyway because of injuries, unfortunately.