The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Mourinho's stock has went down for me this season, Real have been a joke at times this season on and off the pitch.

Have to agree. Doesn't not make him a great manager suddenly but I reckon this season will hurt him - providing they don't win the Champions League.

Hurt him in what way? In securing another highly compensated and prestigious position? I disagree. In the opinions of irrelevant unknowns from the internet? This is possible.

Nope, because I think he's got a massive ego and seeing them fall way short will not sit well with someone who obviously takes so much pride in his work.

Absolutely agree here. He has that ego but till that point he always had the success to justify it.

Now, as you rightly said, not winning the CL will hurt him.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

"OLD SCHOOL" please... Tackles from behind were condemned in the 90s after Van Basten's career was destroyed.

Former Manchester City and England right-back Danny Mills at Etihad Stadium on BBC Radio 5 live:

"Why do referees have to book players for diving all the time these days?"

Really hate football "experts".

Dear god  :lol:

Shame for you guys, the commentators here condemned both Sturridge's dive and Carragher's tackle. It's amazing that English commentators are so afraid to point out diving, like this is some awkward political convention where we have to paper over the unwanted cracks.