Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

If I'd made the 4 hour journey down and witnessed a player perform some amateur dramatics while 1-0 down in a cup game, I'd probably be fairly miffed anarl.

Ahh but its different when your fans favourite player does it.  So many hypocrites in our support.

Ahh but its different when your fans favourite player does it.  So many hypocrites in our support.

Are they really hypocrites or just giving a player who sometimes produces more slack than one that doesn't?

I have plenty of sympathy for him, mostly because we shouldn't have bought him and it should be of no surprise to anyone that he's struggling. I don't think he's suited to the PL especially a team like us. He was bought for all the wrong reasons and it was a transfer that high lighted the absurdity of our transfer policy. It was a transfer which benefitted the transfer makers and they'll be getting more action when we try and move him on.

O0

Exactly. Well said sir.

Lad is not and never will be (in my opinion) suited to the fast paced and physicality of the PL. I can he see him being very effective in the Eredivise (sp) and also back in France.

Nowt to do with his nationality, just his own game and weaknesses.

So far he has shown nowt, zip, nadda and I can't see that changing.

A complete waste of money, remains to be seen if e make any dosh from it, which would be amazing but I guess not inpossible.

Of course that will tick all the right boxes for Penfold et all and we will endure more of the same.

Lad isn't a scapegoat, just the archetypal example of why we are in the shit we are.

He's the epitome of an Ashley regime signing.....to replace a lad, who replaced a lad, who had shown he could be effective in the PL...

Fuck you Pardew ya cunt.

It looked like he got a knock on his calf as he went down, however he kept flicking his hand around so I think at first some fans thought he'd hurt his hand and that was a pathetic reason to stay down.

By the time it became apparent he'd hurt his leg the fans were too invested in the 'not fit for the shirt' crap to back down.

if there was anyone to have a go at yesterday, it was Perez and Wijnaldum. but there fan favourites so it wouldnt happen.

Are they really hypocrites or just giving a player who sometimes produces more slack than one that doesn't?

If I'd made the 4 hour journey down and witnessed a player perform some amateur dramatics while 1-0 down in a cup game, I'd probably be fairly miffed anarl.

No one's telling you to travel four hours in the first place. If you're thick and clueless about the game stay at home and watch Blyth Spartans.

No one's telling you to travel four hours in the first place. If you're thick and clueless about the game stay at home and watch Blyth Spartans.

Tron suggesting I'm thick and clueless about the game. A new low.

Blyth were away at the weekend or I'd have been there  :aww:

Tron suggesting I'm thick and clueless about the game. A new low.

Blyth were away at the weekend or I'd have been there  :aww:

Don't know what is so hard to comprehend about it, if you don't want to watch Thauvin then why the fuck would you travel four hours to London when you could stay in the north east and watch a local team?

If i remember rightly Hugo Viana got booed onto the pitch at home and it proved to be the final nail in the coffin,he left the club shortly after. Could have  the same scenario with Thauvin.

Name a fans favourite who has done what Thauvin allegedly did?

Tbf Perez did something similar (going down and staying down for no reason when the match carried on) at Bournemouth in front of the away fans, and tbf he got pelters off most the fans for it and all- and he'd already scored what turned out to be the only goal of the game!!!

Suppose the big difference is we weren't desperate for an equaliser with 3 minutes left at the time.

He's not really being made a scapegoat though is he. The fans are completely pissed off and he's bore the brunt of their frustration by acting like a complete tart.

It's not his fault our stupid policy brought him to the club, and he's not to blame for everything thats gone on here, but the away support yesterday decided he isn't fit for purpose, and if we're being honest he probably isn't.

Tbf Perez did something similar (going down and staying down for no reason when the match carried on) at Bournemouth in front of the away fans, and tbf he got pelters off most the fans for it and all- and he'd already scored what turned out to be the only goal of the game!!!

Suppose the big difference is we weren't desperate for an equaliser with 3 minutes left at the time.

Aye, doing it when your a goal up to preserve a lead is somewhat different.

He's not really being made a scapegoat though is he. The fans are completely pissed off and he's bore the brunt of their frustration by acting like a complete tart.

It's not his fault our stupid policy brought him to the club, and he's not to blame for everything thats gone on here, but the away support yesterday decided he isn't fit for purpose, and if we're being honest he probably isn't.

Well summarised.

Well summarised.

:thup:

He probably isn't but I wouldn't write someone off after barely seeing five minutes of him. How many foreign players of his type have looked hopeless in their first season in England only to become stars later on?  It's just plain ignorant.