Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our support is tragic, like. Thauvin's career here is pretty much over now imo. He'll not recover from this. McClaren will be scared to use him incase crowd jump on him, Thauvin will be nervous as hell incase he makes a mistake. Not a good situation to be in.

Why does he give a shit what the fans think. I'd tell them all to fuck off and carry on playing the way I want regardless. It's the manager and his teammates he needs to impress, not the fans. Those 3 should come hand in hand, put there's a lot of fucking spanners out there so who knows.

Why does he give a s*** what the fans think. I'd tell them all to f*** off and carry on playing the way I want regardless. It's the manager and his teammates he needs to impress, not the fans. Those 3 should come hand in hand, put there's a lot of f***ing spanners out there so who knows.

human nature probably.

Perez does it every game. Last week the referee waved play on after he was fouled and he lay on the floor for a minute while we were in the Arsenal half on the attack.

Well it's down to public perception of the players really. Perez is always talking about how great the fans are and about the history of the club and stuff like that, plus he has performed well for us in the recent past. The public perception of Thauvin is that he struts around in a tux and doesn't really care, and also he hasn't really done anything for the club yet so he's an easy target

Surely if Perez gets the history of the club and knows the fans, he should know better not to do and should get more stick for it, rather than destroy a signing that hasn't really had a chance to show what he can do yet and clearly isn't used to the pace or physical side of the game here either.

Perez does it every game. Last week the referee waved play on after he was fouled and he lay on the floor for a minute while we were in the Arsenal half on the attack.

Errr, Perez got scissored by Oxlade-Chamberlain who got away with it.

Not really sure how that's relevant like, he clearly wasn't injured yet lay on the floor holding his leg as if he was. We were effectively a man short in the arsenal half because of it.

Errr, Perez got scissored by Oxlade-Chamberlain who got away with it.

Not really sure how that's relevant like, he clearly wasn't injured yet lay on the floor holding his leg as if he was.

He got clattered man, he clearly was hurt.

Maybe his leg was in real pain and he thought he might be injured?  Impact injuries wear off, just because he went on the keep playing doesn't mean he wasn't in a lot of pain at first.  The tackle was quite bad after all.

Maybe his leg was in real pain and he thought he might be injured?  Impact injuries wear off, just because he went on the keep playing doesn't mean he wasn't in a lot of pain at first.  The tackle was quite bad after all.

Like when he got a little scratch the other week and rolled about the floor clutching his face, maybe he thought he'd had his jaw taken off or something?

He exaggerates his injuries all the time man, I'm not too bothered about it other than finding it a bit annoying, I just think it's a bit cheap to give Thauvin dogs abuse for it when Perez and Mitrovic have been far worse.

Our support is tragic, like. Thauvin's career here is pretty much over now imo. He'll not recover from this. McClaren will be scared to use him incase crowd jump on him, Thauvin will be nervous as hell incase he makes a mistake. Not a good situation to be in.

Just like the American Republican nominations show every cycle, mongs are the loudest and control the discourse.

Support the team, not the regime*

*unless you don't like the team because they're foreign and cost more than fuck all and/or fellow supporters are trying to galvanise against the regime but you don't think they should because it has a negative impact at games where you're trying to boo players.

:lol:

Just like the American Republican nominations show every cycle, mongs are the loudest and control the discourse.

A high percentage of our fellow supporters, perhaps the majority, are knuckle-dragging morons.

If true, what a fucking waste of money.

Pay HBA to leave.  Spend £25m on two players to replace him.  Both players end up back in France after a year  :buck2:

The main reason I will never let up in my hatred of Pardew.  What a colossal fuck up.

ludicrous if we send him out, there's no way he's as shit as some people are making out and given we've now finally signed two players that *should* enable us to field a functioning team it's exactly the right time to be integrating him :lol:

he's already gone isn't he?

Guest palnese

Florian Thauvin to Marseille | A deal is provisionally in place, all that is missing is Steve McClaren's agreement goo.gl/X1P3Xm

Bahaha