Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That comment was made tongue in cheek. 'Good football men' is not a term I'll ever use seriously.  However, it is funny how it's 'LEAVE FLO ALONE' when those same people lambast someone that tries his best and genuinely cares about the club like Dummett.  If Dummett can get stick for underperforming why can't Thauvin?

Err, I've never lambasted Dummett like, infact I've said multiple times I like him.

The difference between Gouffran/Colback/Dummett and Thauvin is that Thauvin has started 4 games in this league. If he'd stated 20 and still was looking innefective then I'd understand the distain towards him.

Wasn't personally at you.

The issue for me with Thauvin, is that he didn't want to join and gave up on the PL really easily.

Gouff is lazy tbf and Jack is a coward.

Give up on the PL easily? How on earth did he do that when he got a handful of appearances before being made the scapegoat, yet the likes of Colback can put it consistently awful performances and start every week.

The fans made Thauvin a easy scapegoat, rather than go for those who've been at the club a lot longer and contributed a lot more when it comes to our failings on the pitch.

Cos he went home after 4 months.  He could've stayed and fought for his place but he ran off at the first chance. 

Rumours of going back to Marseille started pretty early iirc. 

Look at Ayoze.  Came in with relatively low expectations. Impressed from the start.  Even Pardew could see he needed to play. Forced his way into the first team.  I don't see that attitude from Flo. He gave up.  He didn't even want to join. 

Cos he went home after 4 months.  He could've stayed and fought for his place but he ran off at the first chance. 

TCD talks a lot of s*** like, but I 100% agree with this. There is absolutely no reason why Thauvin is not fighting for his place at NUFC today, other than the fact that he (for whatever reason) didn't fancy it and wanted to get out asap.

Sadly we have a lot of s*** players, but I have no time for someone who wants to jump ship as soon as possible and he was quite clearly desperate to do so by taking wage cuts etc. If I have a bad few weeks at work, I get my head down and try to get through it.

s*** talkers Union.

What is s*** about it? :lol: what is the reasonable explanation for Thauvin running off at the earliest opportunity?

He left here knowing full well that he wont even be first choice at Marseille! If he left us for first team football or to a club that he loved etc. then there would be another argument - but he did not.

He couldn't play for another club this season tbf. Marseille or stay

Stay and fight for your place, or move to a club who didn't want you in the Summer and still don't want you now.

There is just simply no reasoning for him running off other than the fact that he's bottled it.

Well they were fucking desperate to sign Townsend to replace him as well don't forget. He'd know he wasn't getting in the side if he stayed, not a chance considering what had gone before as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good goal, link in.. link :lol:

edit:

fans didn't enter the ground till 15 minutes after it started to protest about the management of the club, they came in and they were 3-0 down

Jesus :lol:

Good goal, link in.. link :lol:

edit:

fans didn't enter the ground till 15 minutes after it started to protest about the management of the club, they came in and they were 3-0 down

Jesus :lol:

Wait ... They were three nil down in the first 20 mins?!  :lol: