Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Corrigan

Guest chicken little

It's all about editing Skrillex's "Bangarang" to Aubameyang for our cool dubstep following.

playground bang-a-round tbh

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/XHxGyJp0_5I/hqdefault.jpg?feature=og

After seeing his youtube video of all his goals and a few of his matches when they'd play Lille, OM, Montpellier and Toullouse...he's exactly the player I want on the left side of Cisse and HBA.

Despite what he says I can see him going somewhere fairly anti climatic. Similar to De Jong when he decided on Gladbach.

Gladbach had champions league football at the start of last season.

Despite what he says I can see him going somewhere fairly anti climatic. Similar to De Jong when he decided on Gladbach.

Gladbach had champions league football at the start of last season.

Aye I thought he'd choose someone bigger than them and us, if he had the offers.

Looks very sharp (particularly his movement in the box) from the bits i've seen of him. Very exciting player.

Klopp would be perfect for him, at least for his development, as Dortmund's combination passing (the triangles & give & gos) in attack is outstanding. Surprised if Rodgers doesn't make a concrete move for him.. Laudrup would be a good fit too.

Something tragically poetic if he wound up here ie. Pardew's Finishing School for Technically Gifted Footballers, with Movement.

‏@F8Piraux 1m

#Aubameyang on RMC: "If PSG make an offer for me, I will listen it. The project can be interesting since PSG play in Champions League." #PSG

aka

Aubameyang: "I will play at any bigger club and/or for more pay than is currently my case. I won't be able to keep buying jewel encrusted boots on my meagre income at ASSE."