Newcastle United vs Chelsea - 02/02/13 at 3pm (not on TV)

Dave

Guest wallsendmags1990

Iv got a good feeling about this one, we are at home, full of confidence with the win at villa and the new boys playing there first game at st James. A lot of key players out for them. Attack from the off and get them on the back foot with an early goal. Can see ba scoring against us, still im going for a 2 or 3-1 win.  O0

I think Chelsea are awful when you put them on the backfoot or pressure them when the defence brings the ball out. This means Pards has to take the bull by the horns and go all out at them. With the new frenchies I reckon SJP will be rockin', if we can encourage instead of sighing and booing changes etc.. I reckon we can do this lot.

Not sure if this is a game to bring on Mapou instead of Taylor, there will be lots of intricate play from Chelsea and a more nimble or astute player may be needed to accompany colo.

My (serious) team would be:

----------------Krul-----------------

Debuchy---Mapou---Colo---Santon

Gouffran---Cabaye--Perch---Jonas

-------------Sissoko---------

-------------------Cisse-------------

I think our full backs can push on in this match aswell, Cole and Azpilicueta have been atrocious in their last few games...

Couldn't care less about referees TBH, paying any attention to who it is is pointless.

Agree, they're almost all hopeless. Shame we couldn't import them like players and coaches.

However, recently I've seen a few at SJP who seem to be going out of their way to give us nothing, almost if it proves something for them in the wake of Ferguson and one or two others talking up the "intimidating" atmosphere, which in reality hardly exists.

Guest Roger Kint

Webb's decision to disallow Viduka's goal against Fulham still irks me to this day.

Pre-meditated, wrong and very costly.

As was his pre meditated and very wrong decision to give us a pen v sunderland and save us from a derby defeat the same season i imagine

Howard f***ing Webb  :sad:

We're doomed with that ars*hole refereeing.

His dreadful performance v Man Yoo, where he SHOULD have been wearing a red shirt, will be the mark of the prat

By the way - hope the fans don't boo Ba. (Boo Ba ?) He did well for us, and sparked last season's great run.

Hope one of our new Frenchies breaks his leg though..... :buck2: