Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United - 09/02/13 @ 12:45pm (Live on Sky)

Fenham Mag

Perch?

Ergh, I feel like a dick complaining but just stick Tiote in man, he's a fucking vastly superior player and this is the kind of game he really gets his teeth into.

Tiote has been shit all season. Perch has been better. Simple.

Rubbish.

Its true though. Perch is solid enough. Tiote could decide to get himself sent off at any second.

Perch has been booked more than Tiote btw.

Perch has also played more games.

Tiote has been absolutely terrible all season and we've won two on the bounce. Absolutely nothing wrong with the team.

Tiote is a better footballer than Perch and fwiw he plays his best games against better teams.

Guest icemanblue

Pardewe is such a prick sometimes. So scared of changing for the better. I know we have two wins on the trots, but Perch has been our weakest link.

How's he a prick for keeping a winning team, man? What a massive pile of shit. What kind of message would it have sent to Tiote, in my opinion one of the players 'comfortable' in their position this season, if he's thrown back in to this winning team?

Pardewe is such a prick sometimes. So scared of changing for the better. I know we have two wins on the trots, but Perch has been our weakest link.

How's he a prick for keeping a winning team, man? What a massive pile of s***. What kind of message would it have sent to Tiote, in my opinion one of the players 'comfortable' in their position this season, if he's thrown back in to this winning team?

:lol:

Answer me one thing, who has been our two worst players against Villa and Chelsea? Perch will be in there, and in his position we have two players who are far better choices. Saying that we won because Perch was in the team is a massive pile of shit.

How's he a prick for keeping a winning team, man? What a massive pile of shit. What kind of message would it have sent to Tiote, in my opinion one of the players 'comfortable' in their position this season, if he's thrown back in to this winning team?

:thup:

Guest Roger Kint

Perch?

Ergh, I feel like a dick complaining but just stick Tiote in man, he's a fucking vastly superior player and this is the kind of game he really gets his teeth into.

Tiote has been shit all season. Perch has been better. Simple.

Rubbish.

Its true though. Perch is solid enough. Tiote could decide to get himself sent off at any second.

Perch has been booked more than Tiote btw.

This season they are level on yellows and Tiote has been sent off. Perch has played 7 games more too....

How's he a prick for keeping a winning team, man? What a massive pile of s***. What kind of message would it have sent to Tiote, in my opinion one of the players 'comfortable' in their position this season, if he's thrown back in to this winning team?

Answer me one thing, who has been our two worst players against Villa and Chelsea? Perch will be in there, and in his position we have two players who are far better choices. Saying that we won because Perch was in the team is a massive pile of shit.

The fuck are you on, man? You realise that a total lack of competition has caused some woeful individual performances, aren't you? What kind of message would it send to the rest of the squad if Tiote was just thrown back in; after our first back-to-back wins this season (in his absence). You're talking absolute bollocks, mate.

Guest icemanblue

You're demonstrating how little you understand about managing a squad, man. He was part of, and contributes to, a winning team. Unless its absolutely necessary, there's no need to change it.

Goes for Yorkie and Inochi

Should be Anita tbh :-P

Anita or Tiote have for all Tiotes ''shitness'' this season be far better than Perch has ever in our shirt. I like Perch as a professional and think he is of a decent Championship quality. But to say he shouldn't be benched because he was in a team that has won two straight, is absolute bullshit in my opinion. People need to look at the bigger picture. We haven't won because we have been better over 180mintues, we have won because we have had moments of brilliance from couple of our players.