NOFC at SJP - Black and White 2-3 Orange. Link to photos on page 30

bowlingcrofty

Don't thank me all at once you sexy bitches, but we've managed to persuade one of the other teams to swap. We're now all playing in the same game. Waiting for Ollie to let me know whether it's 10am or 2pm that we're playing.

I think in interests of fairness I will allocate Black and White stripes to the team who gets the shitter dressing room, and the team that gets the good dressing room can play in this years third kit or summit.

Like last time, the teams can either be drawn at random in a filmed draw? Or I can try to allocate people to be on same team as their mates? Up to you. I think the draw would probably be more fair to avoid arguments.

bowlingcrofty takes care of business..

Never wore boots in over 25yr! :lol: I just were astro trainers... I'd be worried if its a game in which you need shin pads... Was expecting more of a friendly kick about?...

:nope: have a feeling from last time that it's a condition of entry (to the pitch) for you to be wearing shin pads.

Don't understand people who play football without them, tbh.

Never wore boots in over 25yr! :lol: I just were astro trainers... I'd be worried if its a game in which you need shin pads... Was expecting more of a friendly kick about?...

:nope: have a feeling from last time that it's a condition of entry (to the pitch) for you to be wearing shin pads.

Especially when you're on the pitch  :lol:

Shouldn't blame others for your cut-price shinnies :razz:

Shouldn't blame others for your cut-price shinnies :razz:

I only ever play 5/7-a-side with people I know in the main and never felt the need to wear them in 25 years... My boots have turned up via eBay today... Will be odd playing in something other than trainers in the last 25 year...

Will the ball be sensibly pumped up or ridiculously hard like an official game?...

Good news getting the teams matched up... As I mentioned earlier can we keep the 2nd strip basic like a white T-Shirt to reduce the expense for everyone...

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Pretty sure they made everyone sign disclaimers 2 years ago, basically saying if you get injured you get injured and the club aren't liable and so on.

Pretty sure they made everyone sign disclaimers 2 years ago, basically saying if you get injured you get injured and the club aren't liable and so on.

It would be very sad if anyone thought otherwise regardless... Just shows how litigious this country is becoming...

Don't thank me all at once you sexy bitches, but we've managed to persuade one of the other teams to swap. We're now all playing in the same game. Waiting for Ollie to let me know whether it's 10am or 2pm that we're playing.

I think in interests of fairness I will allocate Black and White stripes to the team who gets the shitter dressing room, and the team that gets the good dressing room can play in this years third kit or summit.

Like last time, the teams can either be drawn at random in a filmed draw? Or I can try to allocate people to be on same team as their mates? Up to you. I think the draw would probably be more fair to avoid arguments.

:clap:

Agree with all of this, well done and thanks!

I love the fact that you've said filmed draw. Are people really that paranoid? As long as the teams are fair, I'm happy to just be playing

Fuck that. I want a live streamed draw, with Paddy Kluivert plucking names from a hat accompanied by useless information about each name that comes out.

Gaz, you have done superbly mate. I was a bit worried it would sort of fizzle out if we were all separated, but this is great news. Really looking forward to this.

To prevent people having to buy the kit if they don't want to, why don't we just go Home kits (any vintage as long as it's black and white stripes) vs Away/Change kits. I know last time everyone got the yellow kit but we may not be able to get that done again.

Finally, can I nominate SEMTEX productions in association with D.Burnip Films(Philadelphia) to produce the online selection video again. It was epic last time.

Why are people so bothered about the cost of kits? This is once in a life time opportunity for some people and I dunno about you lot, but I don't want it to look like just a kick around. It's a match so I think it would be a nice touch if we got matching tops. Nothing special, just so both teams have distinct strips, not just black and white vs whatever, because there will inevitably be a clash and its no better at dividing teams than shirts v skins

Why are people so bothered about the cost of kits? This is once in a life time opportunity for some people and I dunno about you lot, but I don't want it to look like just a kick around. It's a match so I think it would be a nice touch if we got matching tops. Nothing special, just so both teams have distinct strips, not just black and white vs whatever, because there will inevitably be a clash and its no better at dividing teams than shirts v skins

2nd in a lifetime

2nd in a lifetime

I knew someone would say that... thought I had covered myself by saying 'for some people' B-)

Well, people were moaning about having to buy boots/shin pads. And some people will be spending a lot of money to even get there as they aren't local. I'm not bothered myself, but others may be.

Either way, we need a decision and the teams to be sorted ASAP. Less than 8 weeks till this now.

Well, people were moaning about having to buy boots/shin pads. And some people will be spending a lot of money to even get there as they aren't local. I'm not bothered myself, but others may be.

Either way, we need a decision and the teams to be sorted ASAP. Less than 8 weeks till this now.

The draw will be conducted on Sunday, with the video posted on here on Sunday night. The away dressing room team will be in black and white. The home dressing room team can then choose what they want to do regarding kits, with the randomly drawn captain making the final call.