The France Thread

EthiGeordie

GFNFrance ‏@GFN_France

80' It is Moussa #Sissoko, who has been appalling today who is replaced by Olivier #Giroud. #NUFC #AFC #FRAvsGER

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=760384#ixzz2K9r2XDF3

?

Larsson vs Argentina - 0 posts

Derryphant man vs Poland - 0 posts

Sissoko subbed after setting up only goal - WAAAH TEH MAGS ARE TEH SHIIIIIT FTM 9-1!!!!LOL!!!

Mackem priorities......

• 1 month later...

Not just basing this on what has happened so far as they are playing against Spain after all but I can't really remember Ribery making much of an impact for France when it matters.

Not just basing this on what has happened so far as they are playing against Spain after all but I can't really remember Ribery making much of an impact for France when it matters.

Misses a sitter. :lol:

Said before, I really don't rate Ribery that highly. A very good player, obviously. But when thinking of the very best players in the world, I never consider him in that bracket. I get the impression he's held in that regard broadly. Maybe I just see his bad games but he goes in the 'overrated' category for me.

It's not just you, Neil. I think he's very overrated and haven't seen a good game from him. Having said that, he's had a few nice touches in the first half....

He's clearly a quality player. Just have never really rated him that highly, and don't get the fuss.

I wonder if France suffers by including Ribery every game without question.

On another note, Valbuena's having a great season for Marseille. Glad to see him being included more in the France squad.

On another note, Valbuena's having a great season for Marseille. Glad to see him being included more in the France squad.

Dwarf kernt

The same guy who slagged us when we were going after that money chasing striker who i will not name who was signed by the sag face at QPR?