Newcastle United vs Southampton - 24/02/13 @ 1.30 pm (Not on TV)

Nobody

Guest VanBarduck

Is cabaye injured ?

You'll be injured with talk like that JUDAS

It's a genuine question..

Dont think so

I think you're a blatantl idiot .

Just checked 2 websites mentioning that is probably injured... So I wanted to autenthicate thoses rumors and all I've got is someone who has no intention to be helpful whatsoever .

Is cabaye injured ?

Dont think so

I think your blatantly idiot .

Just checked 2 websites mentioning that is probably injured... So I wanted to autenthicate thoses rumors and all I've got is someone who has no intention to be helpful whatsoever .

:lol:

Is cabaye injured ?

Dont think so

Harsh words my man, idk, alot of the media base that on the fact he went down for a while, maybe he was trying to buy time in the game?  Idk he could be injured but when someones injured the club normally say they are.

Guest VanBarduck

Is cabaye injured ?

Dont think so

Harsh words my man, idk, alot of the media base that on the fact he went down for a while, maybe he was trying to buy time in the game?  Idk he could be injured but when someones injured the club normally say they are.

Sorry  :(

Is cabaye injured ?

Dont think so

I think you're a blatantl idiot .

:fight: :slap:

Apparently we're ordinary but they're not :lol: only took a couple of decent results for them to get a bit cocky. I now hope we smash them to pieces, Sissoko, Cisse and Gouffran to score. I think the latter will cause them havoc, Clyne's a great athlete, but not the best defender and pushes up a lot, Gouffran's pace and intelligence will get the better of him.

Bloody hell, 6 inches of snow and it's a complete blizzard, i wonder how much effort we make this time to get the game on after the fiasco of the Reading game.

Wouldn't be too disappointed to see this called off, especially after the away fans had made the journey to SJP.

Bloody hell, 6 inches of snow and it's a complete blizzard, i wonder how much effort we make this time to get the game on after the fiasco of the Reading game.

Wouldn't be too disappointed to see this called off, especially after the away fans had made the journey to SJP.

Met Office reckon heavy snow all day today and snow showers tomorrow so i wouldn't be suprised to see if we made no effort at all to clear the place. Obviously the pitch has under soil heating but the snow has came down really fast. I cleared our driveway earlier and it's completely covered in a couple of inches of snow again.

Guest neesy111

It's also about the Southampton fans coming up, guessing an early decision will be made considering the lengthy journey they have.

Taking the bairn to his first game...he's beside himself.

Take it there has been a fair bit of snow then? Surely no danger with the undersoil heating...

No undersoil heating on the roads around the ground though is there? It's never the pitch these days, its the nanny state.