Benfica vs. Newcastle United - 04/04/13 @ 8.05pm (ITV4)

bowlingcrofty

I think the Benfica boys have seen enough to realise that they're already in the semis. I would like to ask them to humanely stop watching NUFC games, since it's mortally embarrassing to think that some other people are actually watching and studying our matches.

Don't have access to Portuguese football, but I need 4 goals or more in that match to keep a bet alive for me.

I think it's about time Benfica conceded at home.... if not tonight.... then it will be on Thursday night. :shifty:

Don't have access to Portuguese football, but I need 4 goals or more in that match to keep a bet alive for me.

I think it's about time Benfica conceded at home.... if not tonight.... then it will be on Thursday night. :shifty:

Done. 4-0 is enough?

Done. 4-0 is enough?

Yes. If you don't concede tonight.... then you are surely bound to on Thursday night! :troll: Although, I still think Benfica will win. :okay:

Done. 4-0 is enough?

Yes. If you don't concede tonight.... then you are surely bound to on Thursday night! :troll: Although, I still think Benfica will win. :okay:

4-1 now.

Depending on fitness, I'd go:

Krul

Simpson Taylor Yanga-Mbiwa Haidara

Tiote Cabaye

Marveaux Sissoko Santon

Cisse

You would rather have Simpson in the XI than Jonas? Fuck me.

In defence, I certainly would.

Depending on fitness, I'd go:

Krul

Simpson Taylor Yanga-Mbiwa Haidara

Tiote Cabaye

Marveaux Sissoko Santon

Cisse

You would rather have Simpson in the XI than Jonas? Fuck me.

In defence, I certainly would.

Agree, but how about Santon in defense and Jonas in midfield?