Benfica vs. Newcastle United - 04/04/13 @ 8.05pm (ITV4)

bowlingcrofty

From Dave's link:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/03/article-2303550-190FB793000005DC-207_634x421.jpg

Legs like a horse.

Really don't understand the need for that headband? His long hair getting in his eyes? The sweat from the overly hot conditions.

Stupid chimp!

From Dave's link:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/03/article-2303550-190FB793000005DC-207_634x421.jpg

Legs like a horse.

Really don't understand the need for that headband? His long hair getting in his eyes? The sweat from the overly hot conditions.

Stupid chimp!

Are you sure that's Bale? The mail has it down as Modric, Bramble and Matt Dawson.

From Dave's link:

Legs like a horse.

Stupid chimp!

Covering his ears  :dontknow:

From Dave's link:

Legs like a horse.

Stupid chimp!

Are you sure that's Bale? The mail has it down as Modric, Bramble and Matt Dawson.

:lol:

Guest Benfica_1904

Alan Pardew my dear... The potential 10th classified in Premier League is waiting for you tomorow!

But dont be afraid, we are a mid-table team in england. It will be easy for you  :angel:

Interesting to see how Benfica would do in a better league, having to face decent opposition more regularly with referees that weren't catastrophically shit.

Well, with better opposition more regularly anyway :pilko:

Last year we made dead the European Champions away from home 2-0; we also buried the Manchester United 3-0, we finished 5th man. This season we have clobbered the European Champions AGAIN 3-2 we are spine-tingling.......

Give ower man Benfica fans. Honestly, who knows where you'd finish; you'd certainly get beat off more than one of these 'poor' sides you keep patronising like Swansea, West Brom etc...... who really gives a shit?

As for the game, fairs fair, you will most likely dick us given the fact that you will field more or less your strongest team and we will field far from ours (amongst other things :lol:.....) but thats life.

Guest Benfica_1904

The actual quotes were "They would be lucky to make the top 10", they must have been lost in translation.

if he said that, then he is completely stupid. I think its better for him to look at his work in a historical club as Newcastle. He is very close of puting newcastle in red zone for despromotion. If you like a coach like that, thats your problem...

Guest bimpy474

Last year we made dead the European Champions away from home 2-0; we also buried the Manchester United 3-0, we finished 5th man. This season we have clobbered the European Champions AGAIN 3-2 we are spine-tingling.......

Give ower man Benfica fans. Honestly, who knows where you'd finish; you'd certainly get beat off more than one of these 'poor' sides you keep patronising like Swansea, West Brom etc...... who really gives a shit?

As for the game, fairs fair, you will most likely dick us given the fact that you will field more or less your strongest team and we will field far from ours (amongst other things :lol:.....) but thats life.

"you will field more or less your strongest team"

Are you on drugs ?

The actual quotes were "They would be lucky to make the top 10", they must have been lost in translation.

if he said that, then he is completely stupid. I think its better for him to look at his work in a historical club as Newcastle. He is very close of puting newcastle in red zone for despromotion. If you like a coach like that, thats your problem...

He's stupid whether he said that or not.

Guest bimpy474

He's stupid whether he said that or not.

Unfortunately for us this is true.

Guest Benfica_1904

Give ower man Benfica fans. Honestly, who knows where you'd finish; you'd certainly get beat off more than one of these 'poor' sides you keep patronising like Swansea, West Brom etc...... who really gives a s***?

So do you think that Newcastle in best form is a better team than Benfica in the best form ?

And we have our 3rd best player injuried, salvio.