Newcastle United vs. Fulham FC - 07/04/13 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

Guest neesy111

Guest bimpy474

It's a 4-4-2 that can easily be worked into a 4-2-3-1. Might see Sissoko go box to box today as well by the looks.

Why 4-4-2? It's 4-2-4-1 all day.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/yes%20but/grand/yes-but-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-247.gif

It's a 4-4-2 that can easily be worked into a 4-2-3-1. Might see Sissoko go box to box today as well by the looks.

http://www.lucyandmaeve.com/images/punctuation/semicolon-main.jpg

BREAKING NEWS:

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 24s

Hatem Ben Arfa was having fitness test before the game #nufc

If he had checked the forums a few minutes later, might have saved him the embarrassment. :lol:

Can I just say SEMTEX is a dick, thanks! :lol:

Not a bad side that, someone said on another forum earlier he had heard we were playing 4-4-1-1 with Gouffran behind Cisse.

That would mean Marveaux and Jonas as old school wingers though  :scared: I would rather play Marveaux behind and Gouffran on the wing tbh.

I'd set it up with a midfield 3 of Siss, Cabs and Marv. But you can understand the thinking behind Gouffran up top with Cisse.

Would have Jonas in for Marveaux in that set up. Workrate in the midfield 3 giving Marveaux more freedom to do what he does best (and not have to do what he does worst).

12 men on the pitch  :megusta:

we might need an extra man.

Decent side that, karagounis is the heartbeat. Riether is a gun and the two forwards are technically world class.

Bryan Ruiz has the talent to be a world-beater but doesn't show it enough, waiting for it to come to the fore against us :lol: