Newcastle United vs Liverpool - 27/04/2013 @ 5.30pm (ESPN)

Elliottman

He's shit-scared of losing so he sets us up negatively and we lose because of it.  It makes me not even want to watch the match. :anguish:

I fucking hate the cunt, I mean I really hate him with a passion.

Guest bimpy474

For the first time ever, and i do mean ever, i'm not watching the build up as i think i might just put my fist through his head as they interview him.

"Liverpool are a tough nut to crack..." as opposed to us who couldn't even be classed as a 2 week old peanut found down the side of the sofa soft.

The Sunderland game really has knocked everything out of everyone hasn't it? What about Chelsea, Southampton, Stoke, Fulham?

Actually, this "9 wins at home" thing...

Does he not fucking realise that casual observers will be like "Ooh that's nice, why are they 5th bottom then?  Oh, they've won 1 away game all season".

What an absolute fucking plank he is. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Can't believe a win today brings us 2 points from 9th. This whole season is a fucking joke.

I was looking at that earlier, Swansea have got just 2 pts since beating us. It's just a joke how bad we've been.

For the first time ever, and i do mean ever, i'm not watching the build up as i think i might just put my fist through his head as they interview him.

Just wish that lass from those Ring films would crawl out the camera and drag the hopeless kunt back to hell where he'll be made press secretary.

Guest bimpy474

Just wish that lass from those Ring films would crawl out the camera and drag the hopeless kunt back to hell where he'll be made press secretary.

Aye, never hated a manager as much as this, not even Souness.

Guest bimpy474

Can't believe a win today brings us 2 points from 9th. This whole season is a fucking joke.

A win  :lol:

A what?

I think it's cockney for 0-0.

Can't believe a win today brings us 2 points from 9th. This whole season is a f***ing joke.

A win  :lol:

A what?

Something that's lost to Pardew in the sands of time.... kinda like the one ring in LOTR.

Jonas reminds me a bit of Gollum alright.

Guest bimpy474

Well lets hope they have an off day and we play well.

As much as i hate this cunt, Team comes first. Come on lads.