Newcastle United vs Liverpool - 27/04/2013 @ 5.30pm (ESPN)

Elliottman

I'd play:

Elliot

Debuchy  Taylor  MYM  Haidara

Anita    Sissoko

Cabaye

HBA                  Marv

Cisse

Anita instead of Guthrie, Sissoko instead of Jonas and Marv instead of Ba.... i like the way you think  O0

Also are we certain Marveaux is back for this?

Guest firetotheworks

Anita sticks out like a sore thumb in terms of the way that we'll actually approach the match.

I'd play:

Elliot

Debuchy  Taylor  MYM  Haidara

Anita    Sissoko

Cabaye

HBA                  Marv

Cisse

Anita instead of Guthrie, Sissoko instead of Jonas and Marv instead of Ba.... i like the way you think  O0

Also are we certain Marveaux is back for this?

Not certain that he is. If he isn't, then Gouffran slots in.

Anita sticks out like a sore thumb in terms of the way that we'll actually approach the match.

Unfortunately true the shame is that Guthrie was used in a similar role that he would excel in last year during that stretch of matches( as Tiote missed a couple) with Cabaye and Jonas in front of him.

So the precedent is there for why we bought him, but he's never not once been used like that.

Last year against Liverpool was the midfield 3 of Guthrie, Cabaye and Tiote. The defence was Simpson, Perch, Williamson and Jonas. Unbelievable how shit we are now with better individuals.

Just shows what momentum and confidence can do, and how easy it is for players to perform above or below their level.

Last year against Liverpool was the midfield 3 of Guthrie, Cabaye and Tiote. The defence was Simpson, Perch, Williamson and Jonas. Unbelievable how s*** we are now with better individuals.

Just shows what momentum and confidence can do, and how easy it is for players to perform above or below their level.

Come on man its a lot more than that.... the midfield is disjointed now by comparison we hit long ball after long ball.

In that game the whole team was balanced as f*ck and everyone were suited to their roles and we actually played positively and hardly resorted to long balls even Williamson was passing it out from the back :lol:

A lot more than just momentum and confidence has changed.... the tactics, set up and mentality is just all wrong.

Last year against Liverpool was the midfield 3 of Guthrie, Cabaye and Tiote. The defence was Simpson, Perch, Williamson and Jonas. Unbelievable how shit we are now with better individuals.

http://i.imgur.com/59Vt6.gif

Guest icemanblue

If you disagree with him so strongly, why don't you post your reasons why? I'd be interested to hear what from that post caused that reaction.

If you disagree with him so strongly, why don't you post your reasons why? I'd be interested to hear what from that post caused that reaction.

It's fairly obvious what those reasons would be. Mole's already posted the majority of them.

It's fairly obvious what those reasons would be. Mole's already posted the majority of them.

Thanks for the gif anyway then. Shame we can't conduct the entire forum this way really.

Guest icemanblue

Not to me it isn't. I agree with what he's saying. Mole was capable of articulating his response, rather than posting a gif and scuttling off.

Not to me it isn't. I agree with what he's saying. Mole was capable of articulating his response, rather than posting a gif and scuttling off.

Wow, that's surprising. :lol:

Aye, fair play to Mole. :thup: I just couldn't be arsed replying to Ian in what comes across as yet another case of defending Pardew.

Wow, that's surprising. :lol:

Aye, fair play to Mole. :thup: I just couldn't be arsed replying to Ian in what comes across as yet another case of defending Pardew.

No worries, very few people bother to debate anything at the minute.