Newcastle United vs Liverpool - 27/04/2013 @ 5.30pm (ESPN)

Elliottman

Last year against Liverpool was the midfield 3 of Guthrie, Cabaye and Tiote. The defence was Simpson, Perch, Williamson and Jonas. Unbelievable how s*** we are now with better individuals.

Just shows what momentum and confidence can do, and how easy it is for players to perform above or below their level.

Come on man its a lot more than that.... the midfield is disjointed now by comparison we hit long ball after long ball.

In that game the whole team was balanced as f*ck and everyone were suited to their roles and we actually played positively and hardly resorted to long balls even Williamson was passing it out from the back :lol:

A lot more than just momentum and confidence has changed.... the tactics, set up and mentality is just all wrong.

erm...because of our downward momentum and lack of confidence?

I'm veeeery much on the Pardew out NOW brigade, but what Ian says there is absolutely correct, and I won't let anyone hammer him for that  :knuppel2:

Sure he's a big lad and can manage himself though.

Last year against Liverpool was the midfield 3 of Guthrie, Cabaye and Tiote. The defence was Simpson, Perch, Williamson and Jonas. Unbelievable how s*** we are now with better individuals.

Just shows what momentum and confidence can do, and how easy it is for players to perform above or below their level.

Come on man its a lot more than that.... the midfield is disjointed now by comparison we hit long ball after long ball.

In that game the whole team was balanced as f*ck and everyone were suited to their roles and we actually played positively and hardly resorted to long balls even Williamson was passing it out from the back :lol:

A lot more than just momentum and confidence has changed.... the tactics, set up and mentality is just all wrong.

erm...because of our downward momentum and lack of confidence?

I'm veeeery much on the Pardew out NOW brigade, but what Ian says there is absolutely correct, and I won't let anyone hammer him for that  :knuppel2:

Sure he's a big lad and can manage himself though.

The momentum and confidence is dependent on the tactics, set up and mentality. Pretty basic stuff.

Dan Roan ‏@danroan 1m

FA charges Luis Suarez with violent conduct & say standard punishment of 3 matches is "clearly insufficient in these circumstances"

Make it up as they go along.

Don't think it'll make too much difference (RE: Suarez). As with WBA I'd not be surprised if this was a draw.

All things considered i'd take a draw.

Yup.

Was saying at work today, I'd not be in the slightest bit surprised if we draw all our remaining games which although not ideal should be enough to scrape us up.