Why no playoffs?

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol: What hope, man? We don't go into seasons hoping to win the league. We hope we finish sixth, we hope we don't go down, we hope we can go back to Europe so we can have something we can enjoy for once.

Why is it acceptable that the biggest domestic trophy is an impossible ambition for over half the teams allegedly competing for it?

Not that hope, general pessismism suffices there.  The hope that we'll get another Robson, Keegan, Harvey or Seymour or someone and actually be good and challenging again.  It probably won't happen but it's the hope that kills you.

Could even play these in Amexico at Dick Sporting Goods Park, think of the sponsorship opportunities. Maybe have a North v South game first. HOT DIGGITY DOG everyones a winner!

Could even play these in Amexico at Dick Sporting Goods Park, think of the sponsorship opportunities. Maybe have a North v South game first. HOT DIGGITY DOG!

:lol: Newcastle play in Sports Direct Arena and are sponsored by Wonga.

Could even play these in Amexico at Dick Sporting Goods Park, think of the sponsorship opportunities. Maybe have a North v South game first. HOT DIGGITY DOG!

You're dead now. :lol:

No we don't. Get fucked, Scouse.

You're dead now. :lol:

:lol: They don't?

http://i.imgur.com/cdHSTW4.jpg

God damn that Yank bastard Mike Ashley for doing this.

:lol: I'm genuinely sorry if the stadium isn't named Sports Direct Arena with the gigantic SPORTS DIRECT overwhelming the Newcastle United on the stadium and if Wonga isn't going to be big as hell on the shirt.

Hand in the air if I'm wrong.

Alright, so Wonga renamed it to St. James Park as part of the 4 year deal, right? So...does that really count? The name of the building is for sale now. Genuine question, do you feel like the name of the building is really St James Park? Do you think it will still be called that after the Wonga deal ends?

Why hasn't he been banned yet?

:lol: I'm honestly like the only one in here not abusing anyone.

Alright, so Wonga renamed it to St. James Park as part of the 4 year deal, right? So...does that really count? The name of the building is for sale now. Genuine question, do you feel like the name of the building is really St James Park? Do you think it will still be called that after the Wonga deal ends?

Everyone refers to it as St James Park, and always will, even if they did rename it apres Wonga, which I don't think anyone would do.

Everyone refers to it as St James Park, and always will, even if they did rename it apres Wonga, which I don't think anyone would do.

I get that. :thup: Sort of like a Candlestick Park deal.