NUFC Player of the Year

Wallace

Got to be Steven Taylor surely? From all the available options, he's been consistently solid. Only thing he's missing is an important goal. If he scores a goal that helps keep us up in this run in, he will "win" it imo.

He's had 2 and a half good months, man.

That's two and a half months more than most of them have had

Guest reefatoon

Hhmm, It's a tough one.  Can't say Cabaye though, he came back and helped us on his return but it was not over a long run of games and he has been just as anonymous as the rest of the squad.

I really can't think or anyone who might have stood out more than anyone else.

Aye, without Cisse I dread to think where we'd be. Not that he's had a particularly great season, by any stretch, but he's always good for a goal - which is a helpful asset.

And if Cisse had been a little bit more composed with his shooting just think how much better off we'd have been.

I was joking with my previous post about Jonas, in all seriousness I'd give it to Krul. He's by far been our most consistent and best performer.

S. Taylor wouldn't be a terrible pick either. He's forced Williamson out of the lineup, put in some great performances, and earned an England call up. I don't think many of us expected him to play this well, and he's come up big when we really needed him. He's had a few terrible games but so has everyone else.

Guest palnese

"Hi there, Ryan. You've done fuck all this season and won't be doing anything next season either.

Here's your Player of the Year award."

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Raylor's free kick against Atromitios is a massive reason we had that euro tour. So he's not done fuck all :D

Guest Geordiecunny

Quality per time on the pitch I'd go for HBA or Haidara. Not their fault they were mostly injured or played for another club for much of the season. Regulars-wise I'd plump for Krul.