NUFC Player of the Year

Wallace

If I was the club (official website or whoever runs any 'official' ballot of this), I'd genuinely scrap it for the year as a point to prove just how needlessly dogshit we've been this term.

There isn't a lot to choose from but I have to pick Cissé.

Didn't live up to the expectations that was expected of him, that was unlikely though after last season but since Ba left, his movement and his play in general has improved a lot.

Scores important and vital goals that could be crucial in securing Premier League football next season.

Ba aside, it's Cabaye. By a long way. Scored a good amount of goals from midfield, played killer passes at important times and we'd probably be a little bit further up the league if he'd been fit all season. We'll be lucky to hang on to him next season.

Aye with the upmost respect to James Perch it would say it all if a squad rotation player got player of the year.

Santon had a good start to the season but his form was very inconsistent after christmas.

Krul for me, he's probably 'turned up & performed when available' in the most games this season. Usually makes one or two key saves a game.

Anyone else has either been wildly inconsistent at best or doesn't play for us anymore.

Guest Roger Kint

Krul all day. We'd be relegated now without him.

Points per game we have picked up more in games he didnt play(very marginally mind) so dont agree on the relegation thing. Would probably say Ba personally which outlines how tragic this season has been.